Chapter 1- A Punching Bag, To An Enemy

Your Pov

Union Academy, the place where everyone wants to go in. Why? Because of the prestigious schooling here, the funds, anything you can think about you'll find it here. But not for me, they say that this school is 'all the rates right now' 'this school is the best' All of them, total bullshit. There are 2 ways to get into this school, actually 3. The first way is to have a powerful quirk and poof, you're immediately accepted into this school. The second way is to bribe the school with money, loads of it, as long as you're rich, you're in. The last and final way to get in, is the most rarest one, get in the normal way, study.

Don't ask, it is the most boring way to get into Union Academy, yes, I got into the school that way. I have no quirk, nor am I rich. I am just a normal student, I mean, I have 2 girlfriends, Laura Bodewig and Kiana Kaslana, both childhood friends of mine soife isn't that miserable.

But that is not why I said that this school makes my life miserable. It's the students and teachers here that make life so harsh. In a world where only quirks, stigmatas, sacred gears, and other powers you have makes you a somebody. With no quirk, you are nothing. As usual, I get a daily beating by Issei and his harem of hoes. Mainly the main bitch, Rias Gremory. The 'idol' of this school, ha, as if.

Issei: Where's Laura? Where's your heroine to save you. Or maybe Kiana? Oh wait, one of them is going to die soon.

You: S-Shut up... You prick... You have... No right... To make fun of... Laura and Kiana...

Rias: Then just leave, you don't deserve to be here, you don't have a quirk, sacred gear, stigmata, or an Infinite Stratos so theirs no point on having you here.

Bakugo: We don't need an extra for us to be heroes.

You: Oh please.... You call yourself a hero? Pathetic... If someone was nothing like you... Would you beat them up?

They then got angry as they continued beating me up. Once they were done, they left laughing as I was left there bleeding my heart out. That was until Laura came and took me to her dorm room so that I can get treated.

Laura: This is bo good my bride. Nein, it is not. You should do something about it, this behavior is already unacceptable to me. If Kiana here's about this, she's going to be a not so pleasent woman.

You: I know, but not even the teachers are willing to help me, we'll except for Aizawa Sensei

You: I know, but not even the teachers are willing to help me, we'll except for Aizawa Sensei. The only ones on my side are you and Kiana.

Laura: I know, don't worry because I will protect you. Anyways, let's go and visit Kiana at the hospital, she'll be delighted to see you.

You: Yeah... I guess, let's go Laura.

Time skip

As we arrived at the hospital, we went to Kiana's room an opened the door. As always, she was smiling.