Chapter 67- School Festival's Trial

Your Pov

After hopping onto Bronya's motorcycle, we sped all the way to the hospital.

You: Hey, Bronya, why didn't you bring Seele with you? She'd love to go out with you.

Bronya: The Bronya told Seele that this day would be only for you and the Bronya.

You: Oh... I see, (probably should go out with her to make it even) then let's keep going. We can't stay for too long though, I have to go home for a tutoring session with Happy Around and Poppin Party.

Bronya: The Bronya won't take too long, don't worry. Even if we are late, Project Bunny can go as fast as 10000 Kilometres an hour.

You: That's so far the speed limit.

Bronya: We need speed, not the limit. Now, off we go.

You: AYIIII!!!

Time skip Brough to you by.

We got to the hospital with me puking near the grass since Bronya just went full on Sonic and went over the speed limit and it was 60 Kilometres an hour as well! Well, no matter, as soon as we went to Celine's room, she was very delighted to see me

Celine: Brother, you're here, I thought you're not going to visit me anymore for today!

You: Hi, Celine.

Bronya: Hello, Celine.

Celine: Oh, it's the robot, what are you doing here? Y/N, I thought I told you not to bring anymore guests?!

You: No you didn't, I do not recall it and I have picture perfect memory.

Celine: (Drats! Blasted again!)

Rio: (So that's Y/N's sister, Celine? She looks like him but a female too.)

You: Oh, hey Rio.

Rio: (Hi.)

Bronya: Who's that beside you, Y/N?

Celine: (Another girl?!?!)

You: Meet Rio, the Barian Empress and the one of the original users of the XYZ Summon.