Chapter 35- I shall now ascend

Your Pov

Well, the last few days here in Monstadt wasn't very good. Once we were assigned to a knight, the guy wouldn't stop talking about his back story for the longest time ever. How did we deal with him? I dumped him in the trash, the guy was really annoying. Ok, but I did kill Timmy's birds for food. But he forgave me after I made more appear.

You: Should we go to Liyue, girls? It's better to find some better things to do than get drunk.

Ember: Agreed, let's not waste anymore time here, the festival will start soon in Liyue.

We all then teleported to Liyue since it was the best way to go to Liyue instead of us taking a few days to the place by car or walking. Besides, how the hell will one car fit the 5 of us. Yeah, no way. When we arrived, we were outside of Liyue. Too much people could grow suspicious of us.

 Too much people could grow suspicious of us

You: Is this the place, Tester?

Tester: Yup! Looks better than Monstadt, right?

You: To you, yes, but all I see is something like ancient China. Let's get going, the festival should be starting soon. 

We then made our way towards the ceremonial area for the festival. As we made our way, I asked a few people around Liyue for directions. When we arrived, I saw a familiar face, along with a blonde girl keeping her company.

(For those Genshin players out there, raise your hand high in the sky if you chose Lumine either because she's waifu and

(For those Genshin players out there, raise your hand high in the sky if you chose Lumine either because she's waifu and... nothing else I don't know. *Raises hand*)

You: Paimon?

Paimon: Huh? Hello there uh... has Paimon ever seen you before?

You: (whispers) So this was her journey with her traveler. And this traveler... She is the one that mom said that her brother was separated because of her. (Normal voice) Oh, sorry, you look like someone I know. Anyways, I am Y/N Kaslana, and the girls behind me are, Ash, Ember, Arbiter, Tester Beta, Purifier, and Observer Alpha.

Lumine: Well, nice to meet you. I am Lumine, and I'm sure you already know, this is Paimon, my emergency food.

Paimon: Hey! For the last time, Paimon is not Emergency food!