Chapter 50 - Realization

Your Pov

As I went back to the United Sanctuary, I went ahead and opened the gifts my mom left for me. Along with the items, there were 59 bracelets with the first word of each first and last name. The slugs were contained in a special cage to keep their power from going haywire.

You: Let's see what the scroll says.

I opened up the scroll which looked like it was from Liyue and read the details.

To my beloved son, Y/N Kaslana,

If you are reading this, it means that I have passed on. I am sorry, this was supposed to be for your birthday but I guess it is now. This scroll contains everything I have never told you in my life. Please read with understanding

Before I became a Herrscher, I was a very happy girl. White hair flowing in the wind, living in luxury, and a happy family, there was nothing else that I could have wanted. Until people hunted my family down, killed my parents, and left me for dead. I wanted nothing but to destroy the killers. That was when I met the Herrscher of the End, she gave me a second chance to live. I accepted it and I killed all the pesky humans who stood in my way. All accept one. He made me believe that humans should have a second chance, he was a Herrscher too, but he was the protector of humanity. It was your father, his name used to be yours. That's right, his name was Y/N Kaslana too. We fell in love, got married, and even had a child, Celine. Your father also had a kingdom that is yours now. Although, time wasn't on my side, your father died right after Celine was born. The Link Joker went berserk for an unknown reason so he died protecting us, but I picked up his pieces and sealed the Link Joker away. Herrschers at the time were monsters to humans so, I had to find somewhere safe for a while. That's when I found Genshin Impact, the world where you went to. I found myself and Celine in Liyue. There, the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing at the time took us in. I may have uh... also set up a marriage for you there as well, with the Yuheng's daughter. This is a picture of her.

 This is a picture of her

You: Keqing?!

As you guessed it, it was Keqing, the current Yuheng of the Qixing. Her father agreed to this marriage too. Keqing knows so I guess that's why she doesn't want to talk to you.

You: Gee, thanks.

Anyways, time there and your original universe runs differently so that's why she still looks very young and is young. Celine and she are best friends so when she saw you, you reminded her of Celine. While I left Celine in Liyue, I went to multiple worlds, collecting the strongest items from each of them. Of course, not without sacrifice. The Infinity Stones, specifically the Soul Stone, I killed someone to get it. Not proud of it, but it was the only way. I met your Infinity Knights along the way. They said they knew you, not your father. If you ask them, they will say the same thing. They said something about the Herrscher of Time and the Infinity, which is you. So, when Celine and I returned, I created you, from my own cells. I was happy that I made you, my son, my shining light. I never wanted to give you away, but the Herrscher of the End said that this is the only way that you can awaken your powers. I sent Ddraig and Albion to look after you, but the damn devils took them away and placed them into Sacred Gears. Albion was the first to return, so he watched over you carefully. Ddraig talked to me every time he saw you. Every day, I saw your pain, I felt it too. I wanted to save you, but I couldn't interfere. While watching over you, I met the Herrscher of the End's son, Skylar Kaslana, the Herrscher of Ragnarok. He knows me but has never met you. He and your universes are quite similar with a few differences. Once I got you back, I waited for the day you were ready to fight on your own, but as time flew by, I saw so much progress in you, you became someone I dreamed I could have been. As for the seal and Sharingan, head down to the lowest level of my domain, and talk to the tailed beasts. I do not have anything else for you here, I'm sorry we didn't have much time together, but the time we spent was the best time I had in a long while. Those 59 bracelets, were your friends, your childhood friends' names, I erased your memory, but you should be able to get them back. Ich Liebe Dich.