Chapter 65- I Do This Not For Revenge, But For Family Pt. 1

Your Pov

This picture, I know it, but from where? I can't remember, my mind is too foggy

This picture, I know it, but from where? I can't remember, my mind is too foggy. I told my alter self, Y/N Parker, to go and rest up since he's been put for a while. Another mystery after finding Celine, just great. The Honkai World has a faster time than the music one, so I can spend a long time there while this world is still the same day. I then went to Hyperion where the Valkyrie girls were at.

You: Valkyries, are you in here?

Himeko: Of course, sugar plum, where else? ~

You: Hehe, good to know. Listen, I need all the Valkyries to assemble in the meeting room, Parker just came back with some deeds that Shicksal did in the past.

Himeko: Understood. After this, mind if we go out for a date?

You: If you want. I'll be there in 10 minutes, I fear that Skylar's family (Jeanne D'Arc and Dawn) is somewhat in danger.

Himeko then went to get the valkyries while I went to the guest room where I saw them cuddling with each other.

You: That'll be me and Eugen soon.

Prinz Eugen: It sure will.

You: Eugen? Aren't you supposed to be resting?

Prinz Eugen: I am soon. You felt that disturbing energy too, didn't you?

You: I did, something wants Skylar's Jeanne D'Arc and his daughter Dawn for their own power. It's not Rias or the Link Joker since they don't know that they exist.

Prinz Eugen: Then we must be prepared, sadly though, I can't fight since I'm pregnant.

You: I know, have a good rest, sweety. *kisses cheeck*

Prinz Eugen: Stay safe, my Void King *kisses lips before leaving*.

You: Ophis, Trihexa, Chrono Jet Dragon, at my side, now!

The 3: We're here!

You: I want you to guard Skylar's Jeanne D'Arc and their daughter, Dawn while I'm away, I fear that something from Skylar's universe is coming, and it's not happy.

Ophis: You noticed it too? We knew that it wasn't anything we know of, but I know that it's weaker than us.

You: Do not underestimate the enemy. I have Bella and my Jeanne D'Arc to guard Prinz Eugen just in case of a plan B from them. I'll be back soon, take care.

Trihexa: Come home safe, dad, I don't want to see dad all wounded up.

You: I promise, I won't return harmed. You too, Trihexa.

I then left while walking through the halls of the house. I lost one of my fily members once, I'm not losing another because of me. When I arrived at the meeting room, all the Valkyries, even Kallen and Cecilia were all seated.