Chapter 46- Goodbye... (short chapter)

I left the fight on hold, you'll see the results, soon.

3rd Person Pov

Sirin: YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST!! I AM SIRIN KASLANA, HERRSCHER OF THE VOID, CHOSEN BY GOD. FOR MY SON'S SAFETY, I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO HURTS HIM, STARTING WITH YOU!!!

Issei: Do you really think that you can face someone like me?! Ha!

Sirin: You are literally the definition of a glass cannon. You can give huge hits, yet one touch and you die! Yuya, Selune's Elegy, by my side!!

Issei: Who said that I'll be fighting you?! Nebula Lord, attack her!

Nebular Lord Dragon roared as its rings grew bigger, twice their own size. Sirin summoned her own Benares, Bella, and her 2 servants, Yuya, and Selune's Elegy. 

Yuya: My queen, we have arrived!

Sirin: Good, take down Issei and Nebula Lord Dragon, at once! He does not get out of this realm alive, not without paying the price of what he has done to my son! He also leaves with nothing, including Ddraig!

Yuya: Right! Appear, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!

The 4 roared into battle as Issei took out his Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker. Selune ran up to Issei as she was easily slapped away due to her small body. Small, but quick. She got back on her feet as she slashed Issei in the back. Dark Rebellion then follows this up with his signature move, Treason Discharge by sucking half of Issei's power. Just as Sirin had asked, Clear Wing took away Ddraig from Issei and used his power for itself. 

Sirin: Give it up, Issei, you can't win against all of us. Once we're done with you, I'll take care of Union, and all that wronged my son.

Issei: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sirin: What's so funny?! Whatever your planning, it won't work.

Issei: I wasn't meant to stop you! I was just to give enough time before Nebula Lord Dragon can use his power! Star Vader Dark Nebula Lord Dragon, use your ability, Lock!! Use it against those pesky vermins!