Chapter 77- Company 5 And Attack Of Jaws

Your Pov

These past few days, we were fo using on trying to find out what's behind the face of Company 5. Of course, I'd know but I rather not say anything since I don't want to give out my position to quickly.

Maki: Hey, Y/N, Shinra, and Arthur, there's been a dog stuck on top of a tree, Go do it.

You: Isn't that the normal Fire Fighters job to do something like that?

Maki: We usually get confused as normal Fire Fighters so they call us in the process. Don't worry, it's nothing much.

You: Alright then. Shinra, Arthur, let's head out, you both looks dead already, especially Arthur.

Shinra: Let's not bring Arthur, he looks like he can't do anymore work.

Aurthur: I'm up.

Shinra: Darn it.

Today was also the day that some rouge Fire Fighter was going to be held down a verdict for killing innocent people. Here's the catch, he isn't going to be held responsible for anything. To me, that's just total corruption, he either bribed the judge, or something else. Anyways, once arriving at the location of the missing dog, by "dog" it was the mascot, Mamoru. Like what the heck, do people of this world think that putting people up trees is funny?

You: That's... Mamoru...

Arthur: What the heck is he doing up in that tree?

Shinra: I don't know, but let's ask him once we get him down from there.

Shinra then took Mamoru down and he went back to his other 2 friends. Mamoru was placed on that tree because of some teenagers did that to him. It was because of the fire fighter, Miamoto who's supposed to have his verdict announced today and the reason, mental health issues, and because of his murders, the people take their anger out on the mascots. We then decided to go and help the 3 with passing put balloons to kids. That was until the fire alarm rang, saying that an infernal appeared near City Hall. As we gave out balloons, I spotted the Matchbox and Lieutenant Hinawa was not happy.

Hinawa: Y/N, Shinra, Arthur, when we get back, I'm going to make you 3 know the real definition of punishment!

Maki : I'm sorry you 3, I couldn't bring myself to tell him! Please forgive me, I'll buy you all ramen for the whole day!

We then gave Mamoru the balloons back as the 3 of us left to go to the Infernal scene. Shinra and Arthur took the flying route, I decided to go a little more road.

You: Let's ride.

You: Come to me, my flame horse! Give me some assistance!