Chapter 36- Wandering Soul

3rd Person Pov

As Y/N fought against Osial, he was already taking him down, and not in a good way. Osial just insulted his mom, so, he, of course, wants Osial to suffer, a lot. As for the Liyue Qixing, and Lumine, they never knew that Y/N would be a God.

Lumine: He... was a god all along?!

Xiao: You just noticed? Even by his presence, you wouldn't last a minute just looking at him. He is no god, but a Herrscher.

Ninnguang: Herrscher?! You mean the old rulers of Teyvat?! 

Moon Carver: The very same. As of now, Lord Y/N is just toying with Osial, he is not worthy of facing him at full power. 

As Y/N trapped Osial in void cubes, Osial was struggling to get out. He then tried to summon some water beasts to support him to help him get out, but to no avail.

Osial: What is this element?!?! Unhand me at once, you mongrel!!!

You: How about no? You tried to destroy Liyue, I can't allow that. I'm bored of you, I'll let something else kill you.

Osial: Whatever you're planning, it won't work, you can never kill me?

You: Oh really? Then you must know of the legend of The Forbidden One.

Osial: The Forbidden One?

You: Yes. A long time ago, there was a servant who is able to destroy armies in a single night, visionless or not, he destroyed them all. It took 5 stone tablets to summon him, each representing one piece of the body. Anyone who was able to call the forbidden one gains his power, but with a price, your soul. But of course, there's some things you'll need. First, a Millenium Item, second, a strong will, and third, well, you'll find out.

Osial: Myths are just like legends, nothing but lies. Now play your last pathetic move.

You: My moves aren't pathetic. But it does contain, the unstoppable Exodia! The Forbidden One!

Osial: Agh! Impossible! When you meant the Forbidden One, I never thought that it would be him!

You: Careful, you don't want to look more stupid than you are right now. I have assembled all 5 tablets, all 5 pieces of the puzzle!

As Y/N then raises his hand high in the sky, 5 stone tablets then rose from the depths of the deepest seas of Liyue. While this happened, a golden glow radiated across Liyue which came from the Millennium Puzzle.

You: Oh great deity, please hear my cry, rise once more as I release you from your seal. End this fight in my favor as you bring victory in the end. I CALL YOU, THE FORBIDDEN ONE!! EXODIA!!!

 I CALL YOU, THE FORBIDDEN ONE!! EXODIA!!!

Osial: Exodia... It's not possible, no one has been able to call him in millennia! 

You: Exodia... OBLIDERATE!!