Chapter 54- Greatest Comfort.

Your Pov

You: You're too weak to even face me at full power, Skylar. Killing Riser was easier than taking candy from a baby.

Those words hit Skylar before he fainted due to fatigue. I picked him up, making a healing spell for him as all the wounds from the battle were gone. I then placed him down as he regained consciousness.

Skylar: How am I weak? I'm supposed to be the strongest.

You: Between me and you, not yet. Not until you can beat me. My level of power hasn't have gotten this high if it wasn't for my wives and mother who pushed me to become stronger. You still have a long journey, but you won't go alone. You have friends, your Harem, and even your mothers. So, take advantage of the playing field while you still can.

Skylar: I see... Well, I still have much to learn of my power. Besides, I'm using Bella's power after all.

You: I knew that from the beginning. Ever since you fought Issei, I sensed Bella's Quantum Patterns within you. So, to test my theory, I fought you and I was right.

Skylar: Heh. Also, mind helping me up? I'm kind of tired even though you healed me.

You: Alright, let's get you back to your mother.

I then supported Skylar by putting his arm on my should as I teleported him to the Herrscher of the End. She and Skylar's Herrscher of Thunder scolded me for taking it too far with my power.

You: Yeah, that's my fault, sorry about that, aunt.

HotE: Well you should be sorry, you could have killed him! And if you did, I'm killing you.

You: Like you can.

HotE: Oh yeah? Let's dance.

Sheffield: No, you're not doing that, my queen. My husband has already done enough for today.

You: Sheffy, I think I can still go on.

Sheffield: No, you can't. Sirius, Dido?

Sirius: I agree, you're still recovering from your issues, you can't go on.

Dido: We would be worried if master fainted or was in a coma.

You:... *sigh* Fine, no more fighting for today. But you, Sheffield, you're getting it from me.

Sheffield: What do you mean?

You: You'll see in about now.

Sheffield: (blushing) M-Master, what are you doing? This is completely unorthodox

Sheffield: (blushing) M-Master, what are you doing? This is completely unorthodox. (Master's hand, it's so warm)

You: I know you like this. Since you care so much, I guess it's fine if I pinch your cheeks.

I then got roundhouse kicked by Sheffield which made me fall face-first onto the ground and I saw her uh... "open spaces".

Sirius: Master! Are you alright?