Chapter 6- Trip To The Azur Lane (Azur Lane)

It only has been a day and you all have voted a lot. There's no harem, the harem will be at the end.

Your Pov

Same shit, different day. I woke up with a really tired face. A few days had past since I made Jibril, Pikachu, and Yae my familiars. As I got up, Bella was sleeping beside me, which was strange. One, I don't remember giving permission for her to sleep with me.

Bella??: Good morning darling.

OK, that's not Bella, she would normally address me as King or my Prince. I got up and readied myself.

You: You're not my Bella, Bella would never call me that and call me Prince. Tell me, who are you or die. My Honkai energy isn't reacting to you.

Arbiter: My my, I Guess I've been found. I'm Arbiter, The Empress III.

(hmmm

(hmmm... You know what, you all decide what you want to do with her. Harem? No harem? Give me 15 yes' and I'll do it, I'll add Arbiter to the Harem)

You: Sirens.

Arbiter: That's correct, now time for the fun part.

She then opened a portal as she proceeds to pull me in. I tried to kick her off, but her arms were too strong, so I was sent through it. While going through the portal, I managed to break free from the so called, Queen of Sirens and I was free, but not without me getting out of the portal, which made me go to a random place.

You: Great, now where am I? *checks hologram computer* 1941, Dimension number 69-B, also known as Azur Lane. Wait, Isn't this Prinz Eugen's Universe? No, it can't be, that's 69-A, that means this is an alternate universe, where Prinz Eugen was made differently.

Hold on, if I'm in another universe, no one knows me. I then turned back to a guy since no one here knows me, unless the Prinz Eugen here has the memories of her other self. Wait, how am I even floating? All I see is just the sea. I then looked down to see my ship.

You: CV-80, USS Enterprise? Not bad for a starter

You: CV-80, USS Enterprise? Not bad for a starter. But how did-Oh yeah, right, power adaptability. I expected it to be the Bismarck or Hood but, this, this is over my expectations. It's even got future technology that this world doesn't even have.