Chapter 58- First Attack

Your Pov

Everyone was stunned that I was able to defeat one of the most strongest goal keepers in the world, and from the middle line as well.

Genzo: What amazing kick power, even from that point, it doesn't lose momentum. Schneider, wjay do you think?

Schneider:... I approve of him, his power, he even plays like a German. I can now see why Heine calls him his senior and the first magician. But, there's another thing I would like to see.

You: And that is?

Schneider: I want you to get all of us out of your way and shoot against Wakabayashi.

Everyone: Eh?!

Heine: Are you sure about this? He is only one person.

Schneider: Yes, I'm sure, I want to see where his skill will end if there's 5 of us marking him.

Heine: Suit yourself, but Y/N will find a way, hope you're not mad that I'm going against you, Y/N.

You: It's fine, Heine, I like a bit of a challenge, especially if it's from the German Team. No holding back!

Kasumi: You got this, N/N-Kun!!

Arisa: Are you serious?! He's up against 6 professional players!!

O-Tae: But didn't he score against that Wakabayashi guy?

Arisa: Yeah, but that's different! He's up with 5 players in addition, so scoring would be impossible!!

You: Nothing is impossible, Arisa. As long as you think you can win, and you have the skills to prove it, then it's possible.

Schester: Well, let's play, just like old times, Y/N, but we're not going easy on you!

You: Likewise! Let's do this!

As soon as I got the ball, Kaltz came running at me, planning in tackling me.

You: Not good enough! MUDA MUDA!!

I got pass Kaltz with ease as he was sent flying

I got pass Kaltz with ease as he was sent flying. Margus and Schwester was next.

You: I'll show you the my training while I was overseas! Aggressive beat!!