Chapter 69(nice)- Test To Festival Pt 2

Your Pov

I woke up the next morning, in the training room, sweaty and tired. I managed to unlock the Super Saiyan ability.

You: I did it... I'm a Super Saiyan! What time is it? *checks time* 4 Am? That's still so early, and also I have school. You know what? I think I'll go visit Celine while I'm at it.

I then got out from the training room before taking my towel for a good long shower before I went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Belfast: Y/N, what are you doing up so early? Your set alarm is an hour later.

You: I know, Belfast, just that I woke up after some training and decided to go visit Celine today.

Belfast: You shouldn't push yourself too much, Y/N, you might faint. You may be a Herrscher, but you're still human regardless.

You: You too, Belfast, you should rest too, even if it is the job of a maid, and my wife to prepare breakfast. Tell the Band girls and Nimi that I left, do not tell the Band Girls that I went to see Celine, alright?

Belfast: Of course, my dear Y/N. But before you go, here, your breakfast. It was supposed to be for me, but since you're awake, it's now yours.

You: Wow! This is really nice food, it even tastes good! Wait, what about you?

Belfast: Don't worry, I can make another. Besides, I finished your lunch boxes. Here *gives bentos*

You: Thank you Belfast, you're amazing as always.

Belfast: *blushing* Oh stop it you.

After finishing up breakfast, I took my bag before kissing Belfast and running out of the house. When I arrived at the hospital, I went to the Ward where Celine was staying in, I opened the door as the lights were off.

You: She's still asleep, she even looks so peaceful when she's asleep. O guess I should get some shut eye before she wakes up.

Time skip
Celine's Pov

I woke up the next morning, starring at the ceiling, with the first thing on my mind was my brother.

Celine: (I wonder when he will get here? Wait, who's holding my hand?)

I looked down to my side to see my brother sleeping as he held my left hand. He looks so cute, I want to spoil him so badly! I lifted him up with magic to place him by my side.

Celine: You have such a cute face while you're asleep, if only I stayed by your side and watched you as you grew, I could have protected you. But, I didn't, now, I'll never leave you again, I promise that.

He then wakes up in shock that he was in my bed.

You: C-Celine! Good morning, was this your doing?