Y/N's Ability Breakdown

Basically, I am going to breakdown all of Y/N's locked and unlocked abilities.

(Natrual Abilities)

Reality Creation
: With a snap of a finger, Y/N is able to create anything that he wants. Deadly, friendly, anything basically.

Ultimate Erase
: Snap of a finger, poof, the targeted opponent is dead. Gone, reduced to atoms.

Absolutele Destruction
: His kill cannot be revived, no matter how much anyone does, they would remain dead.

Universal Control
: He controls the universe that he's in.

Omni-Elemental Manipulation
: As an Omni, he is able to manipulate any element he wants regardless of training it or not.

Telepathy
: He can hear people's thoughts and even share them. There's no drawbacks.

Omni-Magic
: Due to his knowledge of the multiverse, he learned the even hardest magic that if anyone uses it, they die.

Space-time manipulation
: Manipulates time and space, what else?

Wormhole creation
: Blackhole.

Matiokinesis
:The user can shape and manipulate matter, i.e. anything in the universe that has substance and mass/physical form, starting from molecules and atoms, to planets and other astronomical features.

Death mist
: With this mist, it is a deadly gas that kills anyone in sight, unless they are immune.

Spatial-temporal lock
:)The power to exist outside of time. Sub-power of Spatial-Temporal Lock. Opposite to Temporal Presence. Not to be confused with Fixed Time Point. The user exists outside of time, which makes them immune to its effects and all that is caused by it. This can render the user ageless as a result. Since the user's body is not affected by time, they do not expend energy, and therefore neither need to eat nor sleep. Because time does not flow for the user, any diseases also do not progress, thus effectively rendering the user immune to disease symptoms and damage. They may also exhibit regenerative capabilities as a result of their temporal lock, as their bodies will always revert to the point in time in which they were not injured.
The user may be locked into a specific point in their time, and will always regress to that particular point in time, no matter how much of it passes.

Pyrokinesis
: Can manipulate fire.

Energy construction
: Can build up honkai energy inside the body, resulting in a brute force assault.

Heat manipulation
: If the temperature is negative 5 degrees, Y/N can change his body temperature to keep himself warm.

Intimidation
: Make them scared.

Death manipulation
: Basically the grim reaper. Y/N can summon zombies, skeletons, anything dead as a pawn. He can also revive people. (He didn't know that when Kiana died)

Zombie-mind control
: He controls the zombies he makes.

Zombie creation
: Creates Zombies, no mask.

Monster/Houkai creation
: Y/N can create any honkai beast from an empress class to Bella, who is a Bernares Classed Honkai beast and the strongest beast before Herrscher.

Teleportation
: Can teleport anywhere

Nigh-immortality
: Y/N can't die, no matter what attack is given to him.

Gravity manipulation
: He can control the gravity by adding pressure, making everyone fall to their knees. Or he can make the place into a zero gravity room.