Chapter 26- It Is On D4DJ!! Pt 1

Adding D4DJ to this shit. Also, Bandori and D4DJ are on the same universe. Also, which DJ Unit are y'all with? I'm with Peaky P-Key.

Your Pov

Why... Why did I just felt my sister's honkai energy pulse just now? It's like the 2 of us are connected, like some kind of rope holding us together. Just then, Cheshire comes in.

Cheshire: Owner nya! Someone left some mail for you nya.

You: Oh, thank you, Cheshire, do you want headpats for your hard work?

Cheshire: Yes nya.

I then patted Cheshire's head for about 10 minutes until she was satisfied before she left. I then looked at the letter that she gave me, it looked quite fancy. So I opened it, and read it.

To: Y/N Kaslana, leader of Band, Teku.

First and foremost, thank you for taking some of your time to read this letter. I am the Principal of the prestigious school, Yoba Academy, an all girls school, and I am inviting you to play music as a DJ at the said school. Now, all of our students have heard of your winning of Best Band in the Universe and they want to see you play live again. Food and medical care will be provided, do not worry. On top of that, those who want tips from you, can ask and you'll have to answer them to best of your abilities. Most of those who want to see you play are Peaky P-Key, Photon Maiden, Happy Around, and others, well, it's the whole school actually. You'll be there as a student as well for a whole week to fit in.

I hope you accept this invitation and come to the school, if you do choose to come, the performance is next week before morning assembly.

From: Principal of Yoba Academy.

So, they want me to play? Alright then, I should give them a call to tell them that I'm coming. Once I have them a call, they were delighted to hear that I was going to play. Once that was done, I went to Nimi to tell her about it since we start school tomorrow.

You: Nimi, I need to tell you something.

Nimi: What is it?

You: I was invited to play as a DJ at Yoba Academy next week, so I might miss a few classes. If we're in the same class, think you could tell the teachers I'm at Yoba?

Nimi: I will, don't worry. So let me guess, using Bassline as an introduction?

You: Nah, maybe, OK ok, yes, I am going to go there using Bassline and if I don't, I'll use Spine Buster. Now see you later, I need to check on that truck I bought at night.

Nimi: Spekaing if truck, are you sure that is the same one you met a long time ago? It may be different.

You: No, it isn't, it is the same one. It's soul patterns are the same. But if he's here, their enemy is as well.

Nimi: Mind telling me what are you talking about?

You: Alright, the truck I'm talking about is an alien robot from a planet called, Cybertron, in Universe 68. His name is Optimus Prime, or, Orion Pax, was his original name. In his world, he fights along with the faction that works for justice and peace, the Autobots. His enemy, the Decepticons,  lead by Megatron.

Nimi: Just like us, the Crimson Axis and Azur Lane...

You: Yes. If he's here, this world is in grave danger if the Decepticons are in this world too. Now, we have a new task, find as many Autobots as possible, kill any Decepticons on sight, but, not for now, I'll need to check in with Optimus, see ya.

I then went to the Acceledrome where Gig was in his charging pod, sleeping, I then went to Optimus who was in his truck form as he didn't want to expose his identity.