Chapter 70- Test To Festival Pt 3

The baby Girl's name is stuck at either Elise or Erika, so, vote.

Erika

Elise

Your Pov

Celine and I walked around a few times around the school before we met with the Cleveland sisters and Slow Ahead at Haneoka.

Cleveland: Yo, Y/N, we just finished placing all the equipment in the hall for the show.

Monty: Although, we were stopped by students who wanted to take photos and autographs from us.

Denver: It was fun, nonetheless, Columbia is over there, taking pictures of the school.

You: A born photographer, what I like to say for her.

Cleveland: Yup, that's Columbia, and I still dont know how you're able to get her to share her gum, she never likes sharing it.

You: I'm just built differently from you, Cleveland.

Cleveland: You're not even a ship girl, let alone built by man.

You: I was built by a goddess, along with Celine.

Celine: Those are true words, dear brother.

Columbia: Hey you two! Let's go to that Cat Cafe in this place, I heard it was girls cosplaying as cats.

You: Well duh, it's a neko cafe, but without the cats. Well, if you think that it's good, then let's go. You want to come to, Slow Ahead?

Nimi(Z23): No thanks, we're going to the other venues first, we'll catch up with you though.

Graf Spee: Don't worry, we'll be fine.

Unicorn: Bye bye, Onii-Chan!

You: Stay safe! Now, let's get going, Cleveland sisters, Celine.

Celine/Cleveland sisters: Hai!

Time skip

As we walked around the halls of Haneoka, it just feels like Hanisakigawa. We then went to the class with the cat cafe (or should I say, Maid Cafe?)

???: Welcome, master, nya~

???: W-Wel... Come... Nya~

You: Hey there, Imai-San, Minato-San

Lisa: Yahoo, Y/N-Kun, oh, Celine, nice seeing you here again!

Celine: Thank you again for helping me get to Hanisakigawa, Lisa-San.

Lisa: No problem. So, table for 6?

You: Yes, Imai-San.

Lisa: Right away, master~ Yukina, mind helping me while I get the menu?

Yukina: Why do I have to do it?

Lisa: Please~ I'll give you cookies~

Yukina: F-Fine, right this way.