Chapter 12- Vengance

Your Pov

With Sakuya with me, I think my harem is kinda getting a bit too much. Sakuya was another childhood friend of mine when I stumbled upon the Illusion World where I met her and her master. She took care of me and we became good friends.

I also reported Kiana's death to Sirzechs and that Rias and Issei had something to do with this, so he agreed to send me and my wives to another school. But in return, he needs to find evidence that they actually did it and will come to my place to tell me if anything was found.  Now, it's morning and I just woke up with my wives sleeping at my side.

You: Wakey Wakey, my beautiful wives, morning is here and we need to start our plan.

NJ: Mmm, 5 more minutes mom...

You: If you all don't get up, you won't get your morning kiss~

All of them then shot up, wide awake as I chuckled.

You: Good girls, and good girls should get an award, your morning kisses.

I then kissed their cheeks as they all giggled. Once that was done, we all went down for breakfast. I was the first to come in to the kitchen, and Sakuya has already finished making breakfast.

Sakuya: Good morning, Y/N-Sama, Bella-Sama, Fu Hua-Sama, and Y/N's wives. I have already finished preparing breakfast for all of you.

You: Morning Sakuya. Thanks for that.

Belfast: Ahem! Please do the introductions Y/N.

You: Oh, right. Everyone, this is Sakuya Izayoi, a childhood friend of mine, part of the Youkai and has a really cool ability.

Sakuya: It's a pleasure to meet you, I have been Y/N's care taker until he was adopted by those filthy humans. It wasn't a good sight that I had to let him go.

You: But yet, you came to me to serve me, for that, I thank you.

Sakuya then smiled as she gestures us to sit down and have some breakfast. I must say, her food never changes, even though it has been a while since I had it.

Friedrich: So my child, today is the day now huh?

You: Yes, I will no longer be in my female form, so I'll go to school with you as a male. Of course, I'll get stared that I am a ghost, but that's something I'm not worried about.

Shoukaku: But wouldn't those who killed you try to hurt you again? I'm worried about you, you know.

You: Thank you for your concern, Shoukaku. Besides, even if they try to hurt you or me, I am strong to defend all of us, we're family right?

Enterprise: And family sticks together.

You: Dom Toretto, is that you?

Enterprise: Dom who? But isn't that what family is all about?

You: I'm just messing with ya. Don't worry, you're right Enty, that's what families do.

Everyone agreed before going back to their breakfast. Once we finished eating, someone was knocking on the door and it was Sirzechs. I then sighed and let him in as we went to a meeting room.

You: Now, is there anything that you want to talk about? If not, leave.

Sirzechs: Well, we found a container with a small amount of honkai energy still inside of it. We tracked the cameras, but weren't able to find anything but static. As for the finger prints, we found out that it matches Issei's and Rias' finger prints. That means that they are guilty of killing Kiana. As for your transfer to a new school, one was kind enough to take you and your wives in.