Jess

"HOW IS THIS MUSHROOM HUMONGOUS?!?!" A person shouted in the middle of the hill, white their eyes widen looking at the funny looking plant sticking itself to a log.

"My goodness will you shut up?" Complain a younger boy who was busy picking up sticks that's laying on the ground. Why? Don't ask, even the stick collector himself doesn't know.

But the grandparents back home ask him to do it. Their excuse was to make fire for a barbecue...who makes barbecue like that again this days? Beside, he even saw coal in that house.

He refuses to go but was force to and before his mother started throwing slippers while saying those words 'if you're not going to do anything what's the use of having feet!' at him all over again, he better get his ass off the couch.

And that is how a poor younger sibling ended up with his mushroom lunatic sibling....yeay.

"HOW CAN I SHUT UP AKI?! LOOK AT THIS!" Shouted a human name Jess again but this time they pulled their brothers arm so he too could get a glimpse of what they were looking at.

"It can't be that bi-" Aki or Akio, pause for a moment to blink a few times, making sure he wasn't seeing things and it was true that the mushroom growing in front of him was really the full size of his hand.

"Why is it so huge?" He ask in disbelief.

Aki didn't or more like couldn't stop staring at the mushroom. He find it weird, and amusing and did he mention weird? Ah yes and weird.

How can a mushroom grow so big and perfectly without even a single insect near it, but that was when he realise.

"We should take it home and eat it" Jess said in excitement, ready to pluck that stupidly weird mushroom to bring home with them.

Aki straighten his back and watch as his older sibling reaching out their hand to the mushroom. He could see how their eyes were sparkling and that did made him feel bad...not.

"I like to see you try to even lift that that thing" he challenge, a smirk grew on his face as he watch his older sibling bending down, ready to pick it up.

"The hell does that suppose to mean" Jess replied, ready to bring that mushroom along.

To their surprise, it didn't budge "What tha-"

"Told you" Aki said, holding back his laughter.

"Shut up, why can't it move????" Jess question as they try pulling that thing again and again. They were pulling too hard even the big log move.

"That's enough you dumbass" Aki said to them and started to pick up sticks again, ready to leave his lack of intelligence sibling.

"What is this thing anyway" Jess question, their eyes didn't leave the thing that resembles a mushroom.

"Didn't grandpa told you that he puts signs along the the trail so he wouldn't get lost"

"Ok and?"

Aki stop walking and turn around to look at Jess, who's still waiting for the answer to their question.

Aki sigh before replying "Are you really that dense?" He question.

"Don't be rude you pipsqueak" they replied while giving their little brother a not so light punch to the arm.

Aki glare at them and finally reply to their question "That mushroom is one of those 'signs' he put up. Get it now?"

Jess nodded, finally got to put the pieces together "OUHHHHHHHHHH" they said loudly, making the birds who was sitting on the trees nearby flew away, possibly shock by the their voice thinking it was some kind of wolf or dog. Heh