31

The both of you had left the restaurant.

Now you were walking to wherever Chifuyu was taking you.

"You seriously not telling me where we are going?" You ask him again.

He had been refusing to tell you no matter how many times you ask, but you haven't give up just yet.

"Nope"

"C'mon tell me~"

He shake his head, saying no to the idea.

"Okok clue" you ask, trying to act cute, which was horribly hard.

He stop and pause to look at you.

"You're not cute when you try to act like one" is what he said.

"I hate you" you replied and turn away from him.

"You can have this date alone" you continued.

That was obviously a joke, but the guy behind you took it a bit seriously.

"You're not serious right?" He ask.

You could hear that his voice had change a little. He was hesitant to ask. It made you want to tease the guy even more. It was bad for him, but it sure was fun for you.

"I don't know. Maybe?" You answered jokingly.

Again those invisible puppy ears of his went down. You wanted to laugh at how easy this guy in front of you got sad.

"Chifuyu I'm playing~" you said with a laugh.

Just like that Chifuyu's spirit got lifted up once more.

"You need to stop teasing me like that"

"I won't unless you do"

"No"

"Then no"

"..."

The two of you stare at each other and laugh afterwards. You found it funny how he wanted you to stop but he too wouldn't. Gotta make the competition fair right?

"But honestly Chifuyu, you're not going to tell?" You ask again, dying to know.

Chifuyu thought about it for a moment and smile.

"I'm taking you on a roller coaster ride"
                                       •••

He wasn't kidding alright.

After taking a taxi, you found yourself standing in front of a giant roller coaster in the middle of an amusement park.

"Is it just me or roller coasters aren't usually this huge?" You ask.

Your head was raised up as high as it could go. You almost stumble backwards for looking at how high it was. Good thing Chifuyu was behind you.

"It's looks fine to me" he replied.

"Do you need my eyes to believe?"

"No, I think I need your height" he replied while laughing.

"Again, I hate you" you said, while hitting his arm.

"C'mon let's line up" he said and grabbed you wrist.

He grabbed your wrist again. You kinda like it how he does it. You wish he would grab you hands instead, but that was probably asking for to much.

Reaching were the people were lining up to ride the roller coaster, you could see how there were quite a number of people. It would take some time for your turn.