5

Jess and you now walking side by side not talking much. Well you didn't mind not talking and Jess was busy still making sure all the things they bought were there.

'You're sure right this is all??' Jess ask afraid of leaving anything behind. 'Yes Jess I'm sure'. 'I'm just scared I would leave something behind then the money would go to waste and mother would just whoop me'. You look at your friend and nudge their shoulder a bit. 'Don't worry to much about it even if you did leave something I would have saw it' you said trying to comfort the poor thing. 'Yeahh' Jess said finally losing up a bit.

Couldn't blame her for being worried. Judging by the amount of things they bought you're bound to lose something eventually.

'ARGHH ICE CREAM HERE WE COME' Jess scream. You smiled looking at them who was now all fired up. 'Hey I thought you were only buying me one' you said looking at Jess with a playful smile. Their shoulders drop just like how a puppy ears would go down if they were sad. 'Awwwww can't I eat too?? I mean it's my money anyways' they said looking like a sad toad. If that was a thing.

'You've spent ENOUGH money today sir' you said pointing to the trolley your friend was pushing. Jess bit their lip trying to think of an excuse. This friend of yours couldn't even recognise that you were being the good friend you are and trying to save their wallet from being empty for the whole month.

Looking at their expressions you put one hand on their shoulder 'I'll buy you one don't worry'. The moment you said that Jess looks at you eyes all serious 'But I was the one who had to treat you something!' Jess letting out a quiet scream.

Just like a child you thought. 'I didn't said anything about me treating myself did I?'. Hearing those words Jess continue to smile again and started skipping a little next to you.

The both of you walk to your favourite Ice cream shop. The Ice cream there is TERRIFIC. You can't seem to get enough of it. There seem to be some kind of drug in it once you eat it you'll want more. At least that was the case for you.

You both seated yourself at your usual spot a bit further from the entry way. From where you were seated you could see people entering the shop and passerby which you appreciate very much. The thought of staring only to a wall was kind of sad for you. Like what were you suppose to do question it's existence? It be fine if it could talk then you would run away. A talking wall does not look promising.

Jess was scrolling through their phone probably digging for more gossips. You just sat there waiting for your ice cream to arrive while taking turns looking at Jess and the people around.

Your mind then went back to the boy out of boredom. The blonde boy. It feels like this particular boy is haunting your head. He keeps going in and out of it. You got tired of trying to shake him off so you decided to let it be. Eventually you would forget about him anyways once Jess opens their mouth. Silently wishing them to be quicker and find something that caught their interest.

'Hopeless!!! the world is doom DOOM I tell you!'. You look at Jess who slam their phone on the seat they were seating while making a really unsatisfied face. 'Nothing?' you ask. 'Not a SINGLE fun story' Jess said putting their head on the table. 'Huh maybe the world did become boring'. 'Nah our life is boring' you replied who was taking a peak out of the table you were seating after seeing a waitress carrying your order of ice cream.

Jess then put their head back up again looking at you 'What?'. 'Ok no need to remind me about my boring life ok' Jess said.

The waitress finally reached your table and put down your ice cream. You said a silent thank you to her which she replied with a smile. You didn't think much and quickly began to eat the sweet cold dessert in front of you.

'But really our lives aren't that interesting is it?' Jess said eating their ice cream like a child. 'I don't know about you but mine sure is'. Jess let out a little snort after hearing your answer. 'I'm in your life so there's no way it's boring' they said in such a proud manner.

You only let out a sarcastic laugh and continue eating your ice cream. Enjoying and savouring it. The coldness of the sweet thing was everything.

While eating you suddenly realise there were a group of boys crowding at the entrance of the shop. You didn't mind at first since a lot of people like to bring their friends here but then you saw the guy that has the dragon tattoo on his head.

You reach a sudden pause. Your body feeling like it was frozen on spot. You mind processing what is going on. Then not far from the dragon headed boy you saw him. Him. The blonde employee. The guy that wore the nametag Matsuno at the pet shop you visited yesterday.

Realising you were frozen you finally move your body acting like you were trying to swat a fly. Jess looks at you who was slapping air looking like an entire baffoon. 'What are you doing? they ask. 'Huh? Ouh I thought I saw a fly..my bad' you said and continue eating your ice cream. Jess looking at you all weirdly but then decided to act like nothing happen.

Relief went to your body when they didn't suspect anything you then continue to look to their direction. He was still there talking to blonde dude 2. You then realised almost all of them were blonde. 'Why are they all blonde??' you thought. You even found it funny. Only the shade was a bit different but you could barely saw that. The only differences was how they were styling it. You then pay no mind.

You were silently sneaking glances at them who was looking at the menu. Probably still deciding if they should go in or not. You on the other hand was silently hoping they would come in just for you to take little peaks at the pet shop employee. You didn't want to call him Matsuno it felt wrong to you for no reason so you continued on calling him 'pet shop employee'. Add some spice you know.

Moments after, they finally decided to go in. Joy came rushing to you. An excited feeling. 'But where would they seat' you suddenly ask yourself. You started to look here and there looking if there were any empty seats near yours. Luckily there were none.

Jess who was looking at you the whole time started thinking you were going crazy. They then put down their spoon and sat in a more formal way. You, who didn't realise they were looking stop after seeing them looking at you and putting down their spoon.

'What?' You ask. 'Are going through some kind of phase or something'. You put on a confuse face not sure with that question. 'Uhh...no?' 'Then why are you acting like someone who's losing their sanity?' Jess ask still with that formal posture trying to look like a therapist. 'Am I?'.

Jess then lean closer to you locking eyes with them. 'It's fine everybody goes to some phase. A change you know like puberty or perhaps a changing in your bod-' didn't get to finish their sentence you slap their face lightly. 'Stop' you said. 'Ok sorry' is all they said and went seating like the not so normal kid they were.

Busy paying attention to your friend you didn't realise where the group went to seat. You didn't see them anywhere. Gave up on searching for them you just assume they went to another shop and continued eating your ice cream feeling disappointed.

After long seating in the shop and was all well rested you and Jess finally decided to go back home. Jess mom would want those things fast you thought. The both of you got up and walk to the exit which was also the entrance to the shop. Jess making one last look for some reassurance making sure everything was there went on first. You were behind them being the double checker for them making sure they didn't forget anything.

You were almost exiting the place when your eyes were met with another pair of eyes. Light blue eyes and you knew those eyes. You were locking eyes with him. Again.

He and his friends were sitting at the corner front of the shop somewhere you wouldn't realise if you were sitting at the back. He notice you and gave a quick smile. Ouh you felt the world around you turn into rainbows. Your heart skipped with joy just by a simple smile from a boy that you barely even knew.

Just when you almost gave him a smile back your vision was block by a wall. A big wall. A pink coloured wall. Of course.

You wanted to move back a little to take another peak at him and maybe return the smile but Jess suddenly pulled your hand making you walk beside them. Jess didn't say anything probably to focus on getting home. While you walk beside them silently. Disappointed you didn't get to give him one simple smile.