32

The sky had turn orange.

The sun was slowly setting and you, along with Chifuyu walk together while laughing happily towards the exit of the amusement park.

"That last ride was really something" you said feeling your head spinning.

"You're walking like you're drunk" Chifuyu laughed.

"That's why I'm holding on to you stupid" you replied as you grip his arm tighter.

You and Chifuyu had speed run everything in the amusement park. You can't summarise every ride that the two of you had been on but it involves a lot of spinning, going up and down and water.

"You want to sit down first?" Chifuyu ask, worried that you were to dizzy too walk properly.

"No, I'm getting fine now" you replied as you loosen the grip from his arm and started to walk better.

"That's good"

You smiled and continued your walk to the exit.

The exit of the place was a mini souvenir shop just like at the aquarium place. You had to go through that shop to exit. Strategy marketing you know.

The both you walk in and decided to look through the place first. It has all sorts of things but mainly were plush toys, candies and t-shirts and etc.

You and Chifuyu walk separate ways, both were interested in different things. You had walk to the section where they were selling accessories while Chifuyu was at the candy section. Probably craving for some sweets.

You look at the accessories that they had put inside a glass cabinet to display them. By the looks of it they weren't just the type of things little kids could buy easily. It was fine for teenagers tho.

You were interested in the necklace section, but there was one necklace that caught your eyes.

"Cedar!" You said excitingly after seeing a necklace that has cat hanging on it. The cat has Cedar's coloured fur, that's why you called him.

"You're cat is here?" Chifuyu, who came out of you knows where suddenly said.

"Don't be ridiculous, I meant that necklace" you replied while pointing to the necklace you were looking at.

"Ouh! It's looks like him!" Chifuyu agreed.

"Right!"

He nodded and went to look at the necklace that was sitting beside it.

"Peke J is here too!" He said excitingly.

You looked at the necklace that he meant and turn out he was looking at black cat one.

"Peke J has black coloured fur?" You ask.

You never met Peke J and Chifuyu never did describe how he looks like. All this time you had only know him by name.

"Yup"

You stare at the necklace and tried to imagine how Peke J would look like in real life.

"I have an idea" Chifuyu said suddenly.

What kind of idea would he possibly have this time, you wondered.

"Let's buy them" he continued.

"What?"

"Let's buy them!" He repeated.

"Using our OWN money right?" You ask him. You didn't want Chifuyu to pay for what you wanted.

"Urmmm..."

"Chifuyu..."

"Ok ok we'll pay separately" he said in defeat after seeing you stare at him with a bit too serious eyes.