24

Notes: Random names down below! Have nothing to do with the manga! Swearing involve!! Enjoy <3 Also ignore the stupid names T-T

"Huff...huff" Chifuyu run as he was trying to catch his breathe. He had immediately ran out of his house and jump over all the stairs that he had encounter. It's a good thing his feet was strong or else it would break already.

He was running as fast as he could to go meet up with Mikey, who suddenly called for him.

•••
Chifuyu was happily playing with Peke J before he received the call, waiting for his mom to finish making dinner.

He was playing with Peke J's paws, and making the cat dance. Peke J didn't protest, he was probably use to it now.

"I wonder what they're doing now" Chifuyu wondered. He was thinking about you. After that night at the park he couldn't seem to stop thinking about it.

"Date..." he mumbled.

He thought about it long and his face turned red.

"Dateeeeee~~~~" he squealed like a little girl, dropping Peke J's paws and fall to the floor rolling himself back and forth.

Peke J who was there looked and Chifuyu like he was some kind of maniac. Peke J decided to ignore it but was shocked by his owner, who suddenly stood up as if he had realised something important.

"Where's my manga?" He ask and walk to his book shelf.

Chifuyu then search through his stacks of mangas and found the one romance manga he had in mind.

"You shall guide me through this date" he said, waving the manga up high in the air.

Peke J who saw his owner stupid behaviour decided it was a good time to leave. Leaving the man alone would be safer for him and his paws.

Peke J opened the half close door with his paws and immediately walked out, leaving Chifuyu alone.

Chifuyu was busy going through the manga, rereading every page of it to even notice that his beloved at left him alone.

"No this wouldn't do" he said as he read a panel where the male protagonists gave his love interest a flower.

"No this is embarrassing!" He scream after reading a panel where the couple did a back hug with each other.

Chifuyu turn to another page, this time the panel was showing the couple almost kissing each other. Seeing that he immediately close the manga a slam it to the floor.

"This is to much TO MUCH!" He scream as he hug himself looking as if he was traumatised.

While trying to get his senses back together suddenly his phone rang. Chifuyu search for his phone, following the sound from where in came from.

At first he thought it was under the bed, but turns out it was only under his pillow.

He picked up his phone and looked at the name of the caller.

"Draken?"

Chifuyu was obviously confuse on why did the Vice president of Toman was suddenly calling him. He didn't think there was any meeting today.

Didn't want to make the big guy waiting for to long Chifuyu immediately picked up the call.

"What's up?"

"Oi Chifuyu, Mikey wants you"

•••

And that's why now he is running to the place they should meet, and that was in front of the pet shop.