23

You tried starting a conversation with the blonde headed guy beside you.

It was challenging, like walking into a lion's den.

Ok that was a bit exaggerating but you get the point.

"Thanks for the ice cream Mikey..." you start. He didn't bother looking at you and just replied with a hum.

"Well this is hard" you complained

"I'll make sure to pay your back later" you continued to say.

Well that caught his attention. He stop walking so suddenly you almost bump into him. Well you actually did bump into him a bit but doesn't matter.

The smell of his cologne or clothes probably, since he doesn't look like a guy to were cologne, beside what cologne smells like baby powder with flowers.It was sweet and nice to smell, but that really broke his serious looking character.

"Don't" is all he said.

"Why?" you ask.

"Just don't"

Honestly what's up with people rejecting your offer to pay them back. First it was Chifuyu now Mikey? Who's next? Your cat??

"Why tho..."

"Cause I said so"

Ouh look another guy that could give you a headache. You didn't get it but ok...

"Why did you bought me ice cream anyways? I mean we only just met once" you said, still wanted to know the reason.

He sigh at how persistent you are, also he was probably tired and wanted sleep. How did you know? The baby smell gives it off.

"Apology" he said quietly.

You did hear it clearly and walk a bit closer to him "What?"

"Apology" he said again.

"Apology?"

"Your head...sorry"

Took you some time to know what he meant but then you realise what he was talking about. The other day Mikey did make a puck hit you. What a lovely memory. Remembering that, it made you head sting again. You're not sure whether it was you head hitting because of the shelf earlier or it just stings cause your head it dumb and wanted to cause you problem and attention.

You stare at Mikey for a moment after he said that and let out a little laugh.

He looks at you frowning, not getting why are you laughing.

"So is helping me with this a part of your apology?" you ask, still letting out little laughs.

Mikey didn't answer but only looked away from you. That made you laugh harder.

"Aren't you cute" you said, still laughing while running to him, who had left you and walk quickly away. Probably shy.

"Stop laughing" he said, a little bit to serious.

Hearing how his tone changed you immediately stop laughing, pouting you mouth a bit to stop your mouth opening.

Realising how harsh he sounded he quickly turned to look at you and apologise again.

"It's fine Mikey" you said in a soft voice.

You didn't mind it that much since it is your fault for laughing at him to much.

"Let's just go" Mikey said and continued walking. You quickly followed behind him, didn't want to be left again.

While walking you suddenly thought about what he had said back at the ice cream shop.