36

Months past since the two dated

Now you had exams. Yeay!

You haven't seen Chifuyu in a while after that day, and he was the one who, you quote 'we have all the time in the world to spend together'. Well you didn't see him now.

You and him do chat each other occasionally. Sometimes if it was a very good day he would call you. Yeah again sometimes. You just hope he was busy studying and not have his face all reshape and redone. Next thing you know, he would come and see you with a dark eye.

You spin your pen around, now feeling lazy to study. Your mind was distracted from the math book you were doing. Ugh math, a menace to society. This thing should just burn itself.

DING!

You were about to continue and force yourself to go back studying, when suddenly your phone received a message. You thought it was Jess since this companion of yours had been bothering you for the past 10 minutes because they don't know how to do a certain equation. It was the same equation too. Man life's hard.

You put your pen down and took your phone. You were ready to give Jess another long explanation, when suddenly you realise that the person who was messaging you was not Jess but Chifuyu.

Is that what you wish? Yeah actually no it was really Jess that was messaging you.

"BESTIE I GOT THIS STUPID THING RIGHT FOR ONCE" they said in caps.

Talk about excited.

"Wait really?"

"YEAH! LIKE NOW I'M EINSTEIN HAH"

You laugh at how excited they were about getting one question correct for once.

"You should be a teacher like damn"

"Yeah no. I don't think I could handle those devils" you replied as you got up from your seat and walk to your bed.

"Yeah nevermind, but anyways, still no news?"

"No. He completely went POOF!"

"Maybe I should hit him with my mountain mushrooms. Maybe then he would call"

"That's not gonna hurt him Jess"

"You want to hurt him?" They ask. Somehow you could feel that they were very much happy to do that.

"I didn't mean that way imbecile"

"HEY DON'T CALL ME IMBECILE! I'M EINSTEIN"

You smile at their response. You were happy that Jess is your friend, they could make you laugh anytime and you need some cheering up. Thanks yo a certain someone who forgot about you.

You hands started typing again to send it to Jess.

"I wonder what he's doing..."

                                       •••

"THAT HURTS!" Chifuyu scream as Takemichi helps him treat the wound behind his back.

"I told you to stay stil Chifuyu" Takemitchi replied as he dabbed the part of Chifuyu's skin that was cut.

"Shit where did they even get a damn pipe" Chifuyu complain, wincing at every touch of the alcohol.

"Told you to be careful"

"I was! The place was suppose to be empty! How am I suppose to know they have a pipe" he complain.

Takemitchi laughed at his friend complaining like an old uncle. He had finish treating his wound and now it was Chifuyu's turn to do it to him.