40

Chifuyu had drop you off at the same park just like last time. Couldn't afford letting your parents know you rode a two wheel vehicle that's basically a giant bicycle right?.

"I'll walk you back" he said, as he reached out his hand to you.

He must been getting comfortable at doing things like this. Well play Matsuno, well played indeed.

You took his hand happily, once again both of your hands intertwined with each other. The cold chilly weather suddenly didn't bother you as much as before. The warmness of his hands were all you need.

The walk didn't take long AT ALL. Now the two of you really have to go separate ways. You didn't want it to end yet, but time is ticking...

"Thanks for today" you said to him as you slowly let his hand go.

Chifuyu didn't look like he wants to let go of it, but knew he had too eventually.

"Yeah, thanks to you too"

"Ouh! You sure you're giving me these clothes?" You ask.

In your hand, you hold the grey shirt that you were wearing back at his house. He said you could keep it. You didn't believe he was actually giving it to you. This comfy, beautiful, incredibly soft clothes.

Well fine if he doesn't want it, you'll definitely take it.

"Yup, wear it when you miss me" he replied teasingly.

You wanted to hit him now, but that was a great day.

"Good idea, maybe I could wear it in case you forgot about me again right?"

You were obviously joking about that, but apparently his expression drop to looking guilty. Well so much for your teasing.

"It's a joke I'm sorry" you said quickly. Not wanting him to feel bad.

"No it's fine..." he replied.

Thats what he said, but he looks like he has something more to say to you. Why does he always looks like he has something to say to you but doesn't say it.

"Well...I'll go in now"

"Yeah, I'll see you soon" he replied with a little smile. His smile looks sad and disappointed for some reason.

Seeing that made you hesitant to go back. You walk a few steps away from him, when you suddenly decided to turn around and run back to him.

Without much thinking you gave Chifuyu a quick hug and immediately lets go "Bye bye" you said and ran inside.

Chifuyu stood there frozen, becoming ice even though there were still no snow falling.

Chifuyu let out a deep sigh after he saw you close the door, giving you one last wave. The smile that was on his face drop, he looks tired now.

"I wanted to stay with you longer" he mumbled under his breath, not wanting anyone to hear even though there was nobody around him.

Chifuyu took one last glance at your bedroom window and left.
     •••

Finish eating dinner that night, you decided to watch some movies. You did plan to chat Chifuyu or Jess but you forgot Chifuyu was still trying to get a new phone and for all you know Jess might be sleeping.

Not surprising, they may sleeping now but you were sure that they would start spamming you messages at 12am in the morning till dawn if they could.

This is mostly the reason why you have your phone shut off during holidays. Your phone won't seem to stop ringing thanks to them.

"What movie should we watch~" you sing while you jump yo sit on the sofa.