14

Eating yakisoba was one thing now what is he planning to do next? You wish you knew. There was a lot shops on your way home but he didn't enter any of them except this one time where he stop in front of a shop window after seeing a cat. It was a pet shop obviously.

"He's so cuteeee" he said while he pretend to pinch a cat's face. His eyes were sparkling looking at the white puffball. "He looks royal and expensive" you replied bending down your knees to see the cat better.

"A pretty cat like this deserves nothing but endless love" he said while he tracing his fingers along the window to make the cat chase it. Which it did. The cat ran and jump following Chifuyu's finger. You hope the cat won't bump it's face at the glass cause now it's running wild. You were about to ask Chifuyu to stop before it gets hurt but looking at him having fun made you think that this guy is probably a good owner. Unlike you loves to bully your cat.

"I want to kidnap it but Peke J would probably start a war with him" he said, his expression looks all pouty and sad. You stared at the cat and could see it's eyes but barely the body. You were sure the thing was 95% fur.

"What do you mean kidnap" you replied. "Jokinggg".

You sigh at the boy in front of you who was still staring at the white persian cat. You wonder what would happen if the cat in front of him now was a Scottish Fold. He would probably start planning to build a house there on the side way.

You look around, wanted to keep walking but Chifuyu looks like he's going to really start camp out here at the streets just to stay with the cat.

Having no other choice, you grab his shirt and drag him to come along. "Wha-What are you?!" He ask while struggling trying to escape. "We're leaving".

"B-but THE CAT" he whined like a child. "You could visit him tomorrow" you said, hands still holding on to his shirt. "And tomorrow I shall camp" he replied jokingly.

"And I shall drag you back" you said, your lips slowly curving into a smile. "Aww".

You could have sworn that you saw Chifuyu having puppy ears for minute. His ears went down when down just like a puppy when it's sad.

"And this guy is a cat person" you thought, holding back a laugh.

"Ok you could let me go now" He said after being drag by you fro quite some time. The shop was still only a few steps away, "Hrmm...I don't know, you would probably run back to the cat shop" you replied still not letting go. "What makes you think that?" He ask.

"Knowing you to some extent made me think that".

"Claiming you know me now?" He ask again.

"Do I not?."

"Not what?"

"Know you."

Chifuyu pause for a minute, thinking "I don't get it" he said, face frowning like he was trying to solve a math problem. "I thought you were smart when you said you understand Kanji".

"You mocking me now?" He ask face still frowning. "No, just saying" you replied. You actually wanted to laugh looking at his face, but you swallowed the urge to do so. Making fun of him was kinda fun.

"Ouh! Could we stop by the place I work after this?" He ask suddenly remembering something. You stop your tracks and followed along since you were still holding him."Why?"

"My bike keys are there. I forgot to take them back on my last shift, since last time I walk around with Takemichi" he explain. "Sure...I see you ride a bike" you replied finally letting go of him. "Well yeah, of course I ride a bike".