47

When your voice rang the whole place, everybody then realise your presence there.

The people who knew were shock to see you standing there in the midst of chaos, though the chaos had already pass. Their eyes turn wide open at the sight of you while looking guilty.

Mitsuya tries to call your name but you didn't react. You were caught up with the sight in front of you. With the sight of blood seeping out his body and mouth.

Takemitchi sat there frozen and so did Mikey. No one knew want to do.

Chifuyu looks up and calls you name weakly. Not actually surprise that you were here. He looks like he wanted to ask something but struggle to even form words.

You didn't say anything to him and slowly walk to where he was "Wha-what happen..." you ask, though the scene in front of you already told the whole story.

You heard Takemitchi voice called you as carefully as he can while you walk closer to them.

You stop after reaching him and stood in front of him as you scan the ground that has drops of blood coming out from Chifuyu.

"Ch-chifuyu?" You called his name again.

Chifuyu didn't say a thing but walk closer to you with all the strength he has left.

You wanted to stop him but your hands felt numb after seeing him in that state. You were scared.

Chifuyu stop after he felt that he was close enough and rested his head on your shoulder.

"I'm tired..." he whispered in your ear "Let...let me stay like this...for a while"

"Chifuyu, you're, you're bleeding..." you said to him, trying your best to hold back a sob.

"I know..." he laughed.

The strength in his legs gave up after standing like that for a while and fell into your arms. You manage to catch the boy and slowly lay him down to your lap.

You could see his face clearly now that he was laying down. He had a lot of new scars and bruises. You wanted to touch his face but somehow the blood that was coming from his mouth made you hesitant.

"What did you do?" You ask as your eyes slowly gets red from holding back the tears. You caress his cheeks with your shaky, cold hands feeling that he was still there.

"I did something stupid..." he cough.

You nodded at his answer while you struggle to even breath.

"And went to be a hero" he laugh

"You did, you really did"

He let out another chuckle and took a sharp breath before manage to say anything else "I, I'm sorry"

You close your eyes, trying to calm yourself down. In your current state, you can't even think of want to say. What were you supposed to do? How could you help? Once again you felt completely useless...

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry" you said in a sob, chocking at every word that tries to come out.

"For what?" He ask in whisper, couldn't manage to talk as he normally would.

"Being useless, I couldn't help you...I should I have help you"

"How?" He laugh, even though he's in pain.

"I don't know some way?!" You replied, slowly getting pissed with yourself.

You were frustrated with yourself. How can a person be so stupid, useless, dumb like you were? Why? Why does this have to happen the day his mother ask you to take care of his son.