37

Exams started about a week ago and you had just finish your last paper, which was math. A great way to actually end the semester. With anxiety that is.

You and Jess were now putting on your shoes at the locker. Jess looks depress while you were trying to think the worse outcome for that paper. Thinking 'positive' doesn't look really 'positive' right now.

The weather had gotten colder since last week. It could snow just in a few days judging by how cold it was right then. Every morning gets hard for you to wake up. It's a good thing that the semester had ended, now you could sleep in!

"ARGHH I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT CRUSE PAPER ANYMORE" Jess screamed in frustration. Their hair was now a mess thanks to a certain killer question.

"Let's not" you agree with them. You didn't want to ruin your break by thinking of that bloody thing.

"By the way~" Jess started and ouh you know that teasing tone very much.

"Yes?" You answer warily while slowly tried to walk further from them.

"When are you going to his house??" They ask

"After exams" you answered simply.

"I know after exams but when"

You thought about it for a second. Now that you think about it, the both of you didn't even set up a date. The last call just ended like that...

"Waaa you and him didn't set up a date didn't you"

You shook your head while your mouth hang a bit open after realising.

"You're more of an idiot than I am" Jess said in disbelief.

The two of you walk together to the school gates when suddenly a group of other students started talking in a squealing manner, as if they were little mice.

Jess who loves being in people's business tried to take a sneak at what the group was talking about.

"Did you see? Did you see?" A girl squeal

"I see!!!" The other replied while hitting her friends shoulder.

"The heck are they on about" Jess wondered and continued to listen.

You on the other hand was spacing out, busy thinking about how you need to text him back at home. You could have text him now but the coldness didn't let you pull your hand out of your pockets.

It was freezing.

"He's kinda cool with that bike right?" The girl continued.

"Bike??" Jess whispered.

"He's kinda cute don't you think?"

"With that blonde hair? Definitely!" The friend agreed.

Jess frowned their face, trying to put the pieces together.

"Bike? Blonde? Mikey? Draken? Takemitchi? Wait no Takemitchi doesn't know how to ride a bike....who else?" Jess think.

It didn't took long for Jess to notice who were they talking about. Blonde hair with a bike and was at this certain school. Who else could it be.

Jess took your shoulder by surprise, stopping you from walking. You, who was busy spacing out was shock by their sudden touch and turn around.

Jess immediately grab both of your shoulders and started shaking you like they were making a human smoothie. It felt like you were in a blender now.

"YOU LUCKY PIECE OF HUMANNNNNN" They scream as they continue to shake you hardly.

You were honestly getting dizzy now thanks to them.