17

Chifuyu barely slept that night. His mind was busy thinking. Thinking about what? Well about yesterday.

Peke J was still beside him but now he's awake. If he was still sleeping he might be convince that this black cat of his might have flew away.

"Morning Peke J" he said as he stroke the cat's fur. The cat response with a loud purr.

Chifuyu blinks his eyes fast for a few times, trying to wake himself up more. He might have overdone it since his vision was now blurry rather than clear. After the blur was gone Chifuyu got up and went to the bathroom. It was Saturday and he had work. Which was great. Actually no it wasn't. Who works on Saturdays? Obviously him.

Finish taking a bath he puts on a t-shirt and pair it up with his favourite jacket and a jean. Nothing special. "Peke J I'm going" he said to the cat. Peke J replied with a yawn and got up from the bed so he could go and follow his owner downstairs.

Chifuyu and Peke J then, both walk downstairs to fill their empty stomach. He wasn't surprise to find out he was home alone again that morning. His parents always has work.  Where did all the work even come from? Their boss sure is unfair. Chifuyu wanted them to rest too but thanks to them being busy half of the time, his parents barely notice his ruin face ater much fighting. He could slip away easily. That was one good thing to it, but still he wanted them to rest.

Breakfast had already been serve on the table. Thank goodness his mother prepared it or else the kitchen wouldn't be a kitchen anymore.

Chifuyu pull out the chair at the dining table and sat on it ready to eat his meal. He was holding his phone using his left hand while the other was busy feeding himself. Peke J meanwhile, was busy scratching his nails at his tree house. He remembered how Peke J would always scratch the furniture and bis mother would get mad. His mother then decided to buy a cat tree house for him so he would damage the furniture anymore. It was really funny how his mother scold the cat. Remembering that made him laugh a bit looking at his cat.

Chifuyu then scroll through his phone after having a short visit to the past. He was looking if he had miss any messages or calls. Sadly, there was nothing. His friends were probably still asleep during this times. Considering how wild they were yesterday that is.

Thinking that there was no longer any point of him scrolling through it, Chifuyu was about to put his phone down when suddenly he realises something.

He immediately took the phone back and scroll through all of his contacts quickly. He stopped when he saw your name written in his list. Seeing your name made him let out a soft chuckle. A little sweet smile could been seen.

From Peke J view he could probably even see flowers surrounding the guy. It was creepy to him so he decided to sit inside his tree house, hiding from his creepy owner.

What had made him smiling like that was because yesterday you had ask for his contact information so nervously he found it way cute. He wished he could have act cooler while you were asking him.

                                        •••

"Hey Chifuyu" you called for him just when you were about to enter your house.

"Hmm?"

You didn't ask immediately but pause for a second thinking if it was a good idea to ask.

Chifuyu could see that you were hesitating to ask him something, you were playing with your fingers fidgeting. He didn't want to force you to say it immediately, so he waited until you were ready to talk.

"Ca...can we exchange contacts?" You had asked. Your face was slowly turning red and your eyes were on the ground, didn't bother to meet his.

Chifuyu didn't expect that question from you. He thought you would ask him to go out together again sometimes. He would gladly accept. In fact you could even ask him to climb a mountain next week and he would go but maybe that was to much to hope for.