12

'What are they monkeys?' you ask looking at Chifuyu friends you had turn the arcade into a zoo alike place. He didn't answer your question but instead just stare at all of them in disbelief.

You eyes look around the place trying to find Jess and turns out they were having a mini war game with Kazushi but this time at the game Whac A Mole. You don't know to feel sorry for the mole or the machine itself. The both of them were basically murdering the thing.

Chifuyu friends? Ouh they were out of this world. They were shouting at each other like they were playing some kind of extreme sport. It's like a battle field in there.

You absolutely did not want to go in there. It looks brutal. 'Oiiii Chifuyu!' someone screamed. The both of you look at the person and turn out it was none other than Takemichi. 'You're back!' he said.

'Yeah...what happen here?' Chifuyu ask him. 'Well Mikey said that whoever lose the most would buy everyone dinner so they are all trying to win' Takemichi explain looking at his friends with absolute terror.

'I don't know the arcade could be a scary place' Chifuyu said jokingly. You didn't reply, you were to busy looking at the place. 'You can't tell me this place doesn't look like the National Zoo' you said pointing at it. 'I think the National Zoo is more calming than this' Takemichi replied still looking traumatised.

'You should calm your friends down Chifuyu' you said. The situation doesn't look pretty and you're scared they are going to break something any time soon. 'I can try...I guess' he said and drag Takemichi back into the arcade.

You went along but didn't follow them. Instead you went to your dear friend who was still murdering the mole or machine whatever.

You got there just in time before Jess could hit the last mole stopping them from doing anything further. 'Wha- WHY DID YOU STOP ME?!' They scream at you flustered.

'Stop before the machine gets broken dumbass' you said putting the hammer down. 'BUT I WAS WINNING!' they said. 'Ehem correction you mean LOSING' Kazushi said interfering the both of you. 'No!! I was winning and you interrupted' Jess said. You could tell they were not satisfied with what you have done but before they got accused for vandalising you better do something.

'It's not that deep Jess' you reply lazy for this argument. 'I was winningggggg' they said this time with a whining tone. 'Losing' Kazushi said again. Jess turn to look at him and they started to argue again. You who were there just couldn't stand these two arguing anymore.

'Before I replace the two of you with mole in this machine you guys better shut it'. You had enough of their stupid quarrel. Hearing them arguing was giving you a free headache. Seeing Chifuyu friends did not help your head at all.

You could see Takemichi trying to calm Mikey who lost a game to Draken. Chifuyu just stood there not knowing what to do. 'Seriously?' you said while pinching your nose. 'You two don't do anything while I'll go to them and NO fighting'. Kazushi and Jess nodded at you while exchanging glares with each other which you ignore.

You walk to the group of boys who was having their own olympic games. 'What are you guys doing?' you ask with a serious voice. 'Ouh they are going to have a rematch' Mitsuya said pointing at the air hockey table. Both Mikey and Draken were ready at the opposite side of each other. The look they gave was so serious you could tell they were not just 'playing'.

'Ready Ken-chin!' Mikey scream. 'Bring it on' he replied. 'Ready...GO!' Takemichi who was suddenly the judge screamed and the game started.

You watch as the two had their own bloody battle. Some supported Mikey some support Draken. You on the other hand were just watching feeling sorry for the puck that was being hit by them rather harshly.