18

Chifuyu had just finish getting ready to open the pet shop, and now he was behind the counter looking through the store record book when suddenly he felt his phone vibrate.

He took his black phone out thinking it might be the owner checking up on him, but to his surprise your name was on the screen.

He pause for a minute, making sure he was seeing right. He rubbed his eyes in case he was seeing an illusion, but of course he was not.

You had finally decided to send him a message. Quickly, Chifuyu entered his phone pin and went to open the message.

"Good Morning :)" it had said.

It was simple, yes but it manage to make him smile like an idiot. Soon another message pop out saying "Sorry for messaging you late :(( I was doing homework and forgot".

He let out a chuckle reading your message even though there was nothing funny about it. Figuring that you had stop sending him more messages, his finger quickly type a reply.

"It's fine. Did my notes help?" And he press sent.

It didn't took long for your reply

"It did!!! I manage to finish it less than an hour~"
Your message said.

Reading that Chifuyu felt relief that he manage to give you some help. It would be embarrassing if the notes he left did help at all.

"I'm glad :))" he send.

"Ouh! I better give you a thank you gift!"

"No! Don't worry about it"

Reading that you wanted to give him something in return, his fingers immediately type no. He didn't want to burden you. Just knowing that he had help you even just a bit already made him satisfied.

Chifuyu didn't receive a reply after sending that message. He thought he made you unhappy, but soon a message pop up

" >:( " it said

"Pfftt" Chifuyu let out a soft laugh. The message wasn't even funny but ouh did that made him laugh like it was. "Cute" he said.

"What's cute?" A voice suddenly appeared from behind. Chifuyu almost threw his phone to oblivion thanks to it.

"Since when are you here?" He ask. "Just now" Kazutora answered while tying his long glossy hair. Chifuyu didn't say anything next but just nod.

"So what's cute?" Kazutora ask again. "Nothing" Chifuyu answered a bit to fast.

Kazutora gave him a questionable look, suspecting that he's trying to hide something.

"Right..." he said to lazy to pry in his business long. "Where did you go yesterday?" He ask. "Arcade with the others".

"Weird I don't see you with Takemichi yesterday"

Chifuyu froze for a moment. He wasn't actually trying to hide the fact that he was together with someone else yesterday. Even the whole Toman knew but for unknown reason he didn't want everyone to know.

"I was??" He answered pretending to look confuse.

Well somehow it work. "Hmm...Maybe I just didn't notice"

"Ye-yeah!! Definitely that!"

Kazutora looks at him still suspicious but didn't bother to ask anymore. He would never tell anyways. "So...what's with the smiles this morning?"

Again Chifuyu froze for second "I wasn't smiling" he denied.

"I think you were"

"You saw wrong" he argued.