26

Monday

Was the day. The day where everybody feels lazy. The curse day.

That morning you got up like always and went to do your routine like normal. After you gave your parents a goodbye kiss you immediately left for school.

The morning was cold again today. You took a deep breathe feeling the coldness touching your face.

You peek out your house to look at the road, making sure there was no one there since yesterday you did heard something. You're making sure there was no drunk guy sleeping there or something. If there was you might have to tiptoe your way out of the house.

Good thing there was no one.

"Maybe it was a stray animal" you mumbled and continued your journey to school. You had set a reminder to hit Jess today for the post yesterday.

The trip to school was nothing special. It was as lonely as ever. You could have sworn there was a tumbleweed rolling near you.

"GAHHH!" Scream someone from behind you suddenly. They had even push you a bit to add the 'scariness'

"Good morning Jess, you're early today" you greet your really considered friend.

You didn't like loud noises in the morning and they knew. Yet here they were screaming at your ear. How many times again had they done that? You had to give credit to your ears for not actually blowing up.

"Thanks to my grandparents for waking me up at 5 am in the morning back at my hometown, I, Jess! Have mastered the art of waking up early" they said proudly, puffing up their chest.

You laugh at them. You knew that the 'art of waking up early' is not going to last even a week.

Still you clap your hands together, pretending to be impress. "Wahhhhh!"

"Heh".

"Btw got the clothes you wanted?" They ask, after remembering that you had went to buy clothes yesterday.

"Yeah, and speaking of clothes..." you said mid way and quickly slap Jess's arm.

"OWWW THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!" They scream while rubbing their now sore arm.

"For the post saying 'my friend got possessed' yesterday" you said, acting like you were sulking.

"Ouh you saw that? Hehe" they replied with a little laugh.

"You wanna get hit again?" You ask jokingly.

"No no!! This still hurts ow ow ooww" they pretend to be hurt all over their arm.

"You know I slap just a bit right?"

"Must be the side effects of climbing a hill. Ow ow ow" they replied as they continued to act hurt.

"Wah Jess you look like you hurt your whole body" you said, a little playful smirk could be seen on your face.

"Huh? Y,yeah...why" they ask, suddenly being wary of you.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"What?...of course not! This is not hospital worthy" they said, after hearing your ridiculous question.

"Really?"

"Y,yeah...why?"

"Ouh nothing...let me make it hospital worthy" you said and quickly hit them all over their body.

"Stop! Stop! STOPP" they scream and tried to stop you.

You laugh at them, having fun hitting the person beside you.