34

"I have a boyfriend"

"Congrats..." Jess replied while their eyes were glued to the tv.

You and Jess were hanging out together after school at your house since you can never go to Jess's place. Why?

Well the last time you were there you almost had a pan thrown to the face. Gave you a bit of a trauma since then. You noted to never visit their house ever again, ESPECIALLY if all their siblings are home.

"Wait, what did you say?" Jess ask, after they finally  caught up to what you just said through their head.

"I said I have a boyfriend"

"WHAT!"

Ah there they go screaming again. It really is a miracle how your ears are still fine when you hangout with this human speaker.

"SINCE WHEN???"

"Yesterday"

"DIDN'T YOU JUST GO ON A DATE YESTERDAY?"

"Well he kinda ask me late in night"

"AND YOU SAID YES?"

"Jess stop shouting" you said. They were screaming to much and hey, you to save your ears right.

"No, no, no, you have a boyfriend???? As in boyfriend boyfriend or boy friend?" They ask, this time they had pause the movie their watching and got down from the sofa to sit beside you on the floor.

"A boyfriend Jess"

"Dang, you're moving faster than I ever did" they replied and shook their head, couldn't believe what they are hearing.

They started playing the movie that the two of you were watching again, but they did look as if they still have something to say.

"You want to ask how did he ask me out don't you?"

"Exactly" they replied and pause the movie again. Turning all their attention to you.

"Oho~ this is a good one" you replied and got up. "I'll reenact if for you".

"Ouh before that he climb into my room for this" you said in advanced.

"Shoot that's kinda sweet" Jess replied, feeling like this was a movie.

"Ok ok it went like this"

You reenact yourself sitting on your bed with him while looking at the moon, and how he confessed to you in a literal form. That made Jess hug a pillow and punch the life out of it.

"What happen next?" They ask.

"Well when we realise that we were thinking the same thing, the both of us kinda panic, since we unintentionally confess to each other" you explain.

"You two are idiots like seriously"

"Ouh shut up Jess, you wanna hear me out or not?"

"Go on go on" they replied and hug the pillow in their hand tighter.

"Then he ask me- "

"To be be his lover?"

"Rather than that he ask me if he could be my boyfriend"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah!! He was like..." you cleared your through and reenact how Chifuyu had ask you out last night.

You acted how Chifuyu grab both your hands and how he couldn't even look at you properly in the eyes. You mention how he was trembling and everything.