44

After night, morning came.

The morning sun was bright enough to wake the both of you up that day. After waking up, the two of you had a quick breakfast but then he left.

Well not immediately. He was hesistant to be exact. He even hugged Cedar like he was trying to bring that cat with him.

You remember he stucked around for a few other minutes before Takemitchi actually had to drag him out. Which was amusing to watch.

Why did Takemitchi came? Well apparently the day before, Chifuyu had called him saying that he would stay with you and being the reliable friend he is, he came to pick him up. Which was a great idea.

That was two days ago...and you knew the fight is going to take place today. You are now apparently walking to who knows where in the middle of the morning.

Well to be exact you know perfectly well where you were heading. You're walking to Chifuyu's house. Why? Cause why not. He said it himself that you could visit him any day.

You just wanted to see him off before the fight you know. Give him some extra motivations...and maybe a lot of advice to not do something crazy.

You didn't tell him that you were coming. You didn't even call. Wanted to surprise him? No. It's because you didn't remember the phone number to his house phone...which was stupid but could you blame yourself?? No. Exactly.

You took out your phone and scroll through the same app as you always do. You saw a picture of Jess, who's, not suprisingly, still at their grandparents home.

They were fishing and behind them was a waterfall. Now you were jealous. Like seriously a waterfall? They were having fun and you were here having an anxiety attack and worried that your boyfriend could get his face smash by a pole.

Oh no. Not that beautiful face.

If he did got his face reform, you might just do the same thing to the person who did it. Were you brave enough? No but yes...you think.

You let out a big sigh after and put your phone back into your pocket.

The weather this day...was cold. Too cold. You feel like you could froze in the middle of the road. You could have stay home, enjoy a nice hot tea and stay in bed BUT here you are fighting for you life in the cold to meet a certain someone.

"The things I do for you Matsuno" you thought to yourself.

You continued walking for another few minutes and thank you feet to not be frozen, you finally reach where the prince resides. Yeay!

You waste no time and quickly went up the stairs. Doing little runs to his place. Feeling excited? Well not in particular. Rather than excited, you feel more to wanting to stop him from going.

Let's just hope you would be able to hold your feelings back. You can't interrupt much with what he does. Even if you did, you know he wouldn't listen anyways.

He would never abandon his friends.

That's one of his good traits. It's good and yet it scares you.

Now you were standing in front of his house. Taking a few deep breaths before ringing the bell.

The birds behind you were singing, a melody sweet to listen to in the morning. A nice tone. A nice motivation you guess.

"Ok here goes nothing" you mumble to yourself, a bit hesitant to push the bell.

After much rethinking you just go on with it. You don't feel like standing in the cold morning that long.