28

A cemetery

A very...unusual place for a date but OK!

You wanted to ask Chifuyu why were they there and why is he still holding that peyoung yakisoba he had bought earlier, but seeing how his expression turns serious you decided to just wait and see.

Chifuyu walk ahead, leading the way. You followed him close from behind. You scan the place carefully, looking at it with full of questions.

"Here we are" he said, after not talking for a while.

You turn to look at the place he was staring at and found yourself looking a someone's grave. You read the name that was on the stone carefully.

"Baji Keisuke..." you whispered the name.

In front of the stone there were a few other flowers. You can't say they were fresh anymore since it looks like they had been there for quite some time.

There was a note at one of the flowers saying 'all for one, one for all'

You didn't understand what it means, you wanted to ask, but you waited instead.

Chifuyu put the yakisoba he had bought and gave his respect to the person's grave. You followed his lead.

"I told you I visit today again Baji-san" Chifuyu said, and looked at the yakisoba that was on Baji's memorial stone.

You stayed silent beside Chifuyu, didn't want to bother his moment with his unknown friend.

"I brought a friend over today just like I said on Monday!" He said proudly and looked at you.

You bowed your head, introducing yourself.

"It's nice to meet to Baji-san" you said politely. You even gave him a smile, as a sign of pleasure that you got to meet him.

Chifuyu smiled at how happy you look greeting his friend.

Chifuyu, again stare at the stone, scanning it for a few minutes before he started talking.

"He was the first person I ever respected" he said.

You didn't quite understand what he meant by that "What do you mean?"

"Back in middle school...I fought a lot of people and one day I got into trouble. Baji-san was the one that save me" he explain.

You nodded at his explanation and turn to look at the person's stone.

"He fought all of them in a blink of an eye...since then I've been following him. He was...really cool" he continued but this time he was smiling.

You felt relief to see him smile after some time.

"He must be a really awesome person" you replied.

Chifuyu let out a little laugh "yeah..he was"

There was another silence between the both of you. You wanted to lighten up the mood but it was best to give him some space.

"I should have protect him" Chifuyu said, the smile on his face was replace with a really grim look. He looked guilty. His eyes was starting to gather tears.

Seeing that, you panicked a little. You were awful at comforting people.

"I knew that he was fighting alone but I couldn't protect him well enough..."

"Chifuyu" you called him carefully, like he was a glass that was about to break into a million pieces, or it had already break and the pieces was just holding on to each other.