35

Well this was something.

Jess and Chifuyu are having a soda drinking contest. Why? Don't ask. They just did it.

"I think you two better stop..." Takemitchi said, he was getting worried for the both of them that had been drinking nonstop for minutes now.

You stare at the two of them with concern. This was not something they should do.

What happen before all of this was...

15 minutes earlier

"Shit" Jess cursed under their breath after seeing Chifuyu and Takemitchi standing behind you.

"Hai Jess..." Takemitchi greeted them.

"Yes Hi Jess" Chifuyu followed except he sounds a bit...well angry.

"Hehe hi.."

"The two of you should rest up first" you said to end that unusual situation.

You tidy up the sofa a bit to make room for the both of them to sit down. The jellyfish plush was also on the sofa. You didn't want to bring it all over the place.

"Thanks" the both of them said.

You smiled at them and proceed to tidy up the messy table that was filled with the snacks Jess had brought from your kitchen.

"If you want any just take some" you said to them.

Takemitchi and Chifuyu without question took one each, wanting to eat something light after a marathon. You felt sorry for having them run here. You let out a loud sigh.

The documentary you were watching was still on pause. You were glad Jess didn't left you behind but you have a feeling that the two of you won't finish it today.

"So, what are two of you doing here?" Jess ask after a long silence.

"Becauss YOU made me think that they change their phone number" he replied, that angry tone in his voice was still there.

"You came here just because you were worried about that?" Jess ask, shocked by his reason.

"W-well yeah..."

Jess exchange glances between you and Chifuyu. A little playful smile on that face of theirs.

"Well isn't that something~" they said, bumping their shoulders to you.

You who was now feeling a bit shy made a face to them, asking for them to stop doing what ever they were thinking to do.

"You look like you would do anything for them~" Jess tease.

"Jess stop that" you said, you know they were to sometiing again.

"I would" Chifuyu answer confidently.

You pause at that. Ah you wanted to hide. You could feel your face turning red now.

"You would?" Jess ask.

"Yeah"

"Then, let's have a competition" Jess suggested.

"What?" He ask

"You, me let's have a little competition. Winner gets..." they pause for a second and tried to think of a last minute prize.

Their eyes wondered through the whole room and finally landed on you.  They made a sly look as if they finally got an idea.  Well you didn't like it.

"Winner gets to ask them to do anything for you" Jess said .

"What the, I DIDN'T AGRE-" before you got to protest, Jess puts their hand on your mouth, stopping you from saying anything further.