27

Chifuyu took a deep breathe and look at the mirror for one last time.

At least that's what he had been saying for the past 10 minutes.

"Peke J...I look great right?" He ask the cat for the hundred time today.

Peke J gave the man in front of him a hiss, probably saying "If you ask me one more time I give you a scar to match that outfit"

"Don't be to mean you cat" he complain and look at the mirror one more time.

Chifuyu was not wearing his usually type t-shirt plus jacket and jeans style. Today he had doll himself up a bit, thanks to a purple headed guy that is.

Chifuyu was wearing a nude colour sweatshirt with a nice collar t-shirt in it. The collar was sticking out of the sweatshirt and he thought it looks nice. At first he didn't know if the collar should really pop itself outside or he had to hide it in the sweatshirt.

He had to call Mitsuya for confirmation. Chifuyu never wore something like this other than those warm types of sweatshirt and jackets. How was he suppose to know the collar should really be sticking out.

To match that, he wore a pair of nice black ripped pants. It felt comfortable. MUCH more comfortable than jeans. He need to ask Mitsuya later what material he used, cause he sure needs more of them.

Chifuyu brush his hair with his hands, trying to make it look better. At first he had thought of tying his bangs up like how he would always do at the shop, but decided not to and just hang the hair tie on his wrist.

He then dust off some cat fur that was hanging on his precious clothes and turn to look at Peke J.

"I guess this is it Peke J" he said to the cat.

"Meow." He replied lazily probably trying to say "Just go already"

"I hate that I love you" Chifuyu mumbled and took his phone and wallet from his table, a black tote bag was hanging on his shoulder to put the things he had and walk out of his room.

"Well don't you look fine today my child" his mom said from the kitchen.

"Hehe" Chifuyu laugh awkwardly, not use to compliments much.

"Going on a date?" She ask, curious on what her son was up to.

"Kinda?" He replied, not so sure himself, but you did say it was a date.

"My boy is all grown up" his mom said, pretending to wipe a tear.

"Ouh stop it mom, you're making embarrass" Chifuyu replied, while taking a toast from a plate that was on the table.

"I'm gonna go pick them up now" he said.

"Have fun sweety!" His mom yelled from inside.

Chifuyu put on his black shoes, gave his mom a little wave and left the house.

He was feeling nervous. So nervous he almost fell from the stairs.

"Calm Chifuyu calm" he whispered, trying to put his self at ease. That didn't work obviously.

Chifuyu shake his head and continued going down the stairs. He thought of riding his bike there, but then it didn't seem like a good idea. The whether was starting to get colder and colder as winter was approaching.

Riding a bike with only one helmet for a person would make the other just catch a free cold. Chifuyu then decided to only walk there. It wasn't that bad, walking that is.

"Here we go" he sigh and started his journey to pick you up.

Every step he took his heart rate increase. At this point his heart might really explode. That wasn't good. He had to show his cold side, not the 'oh no I'm clumsy, nervous' side.