3

You were awaken by not the sound of birds like in those Disney movies nor by the sounds of your alarm but a cat. Your cat. The huge little furball that has been bothering since you were young.

Couldn't stand the sound of him meowing from behind the door you lazily got up from bed and walk towards your bedroom door while rubbing your left eye. After you open the door he didn't went in but turn his back at you and walk to the kitchen.

You stare at Chedar in disbelief. 'Sir you did not just wake me up from my slumber just for you to go back in the kitchen' you said to him which he ignore.

You let out a loud sigh and lazily walk to the kitchen with half open eyes. Your eyes adjusting itself to get use to the sunlight that was shining the house.

'Didn't mom feed you already?' you said while looking at Chedar who was sitting in front of his eating bowl. 'Meowwwww' he reply to you possibly trying to bribe you into giving him more food. 'Nice try fatty' you walk into the living room suddenly realising the house was to quiet. 'Did mom and dad go out?' you ask yourself.

Suddenly you saw a note on the table. It was from your mom saying they went to the market to but some groceries. 'Ahhh no wonder there's no leftover breakfast' you said. Usually your mom would left food on the table for you to eat as breakfast but there were none today. 'Guess I have to wait'.

You then start to walk back to your room planning to take a nice shower. 'MEOWWWWWWWWW' you heard Chedar from the kitchen still begging for more food. 'Geez this cat...cut down your eating will you I didn't bought enough cat food yesterday' you said and went back into your room to take your morning shower.

A few moments later you walk out. Hair wet and you were still feeling a little bit drowsy.

Today you decided to wear a hoodie and a pair of nice comfy trousers. Gotta live with comfort you know. After finish dressing up yourself you next went to dry your hair. It didn't take that much time since your hair wasn't that thick.

You then proceed to walk out of your room to make your morning coffee. The usual routine. After making some coffee you sat in the living room waiting for your parents to come home. Now the hunger was really getting to you. You could hear your stomach grumbling like crazy. 'Ughh mom hurry uppppp' you whine is desperation.

Your cat Chedar then walk towards you and proceeded to jump on the couch you were sitting. You look at him who was staring back at you. 'You know I still won't give you more food' you said and continue drinking your coffee. 'Meow' is all he said and sat next to you. Probably trying to sleep his away through the sadness.

You didn't bother switching on the tv since shows that was airing these days aren't that interesting anymore. You took your phone and began scrolling through twitter again.

Timeline full of people wishing good morning to each other. Just the usual nothing yet in the morning. Usually in evenings your timeline would be an absolute chaos.

You then put down your phone since there was nothing more you could do. You let your head rest at the sofa slowly closing your eyes. Letting the sound of the quite atmosphere drowning you. It was really calming. You love times like this where you could calm yourself and enjoy the peace.

Sadly it didn't last long your stomach began to rumble again. You put your head back up and look at your own stomach. 'Calm down ok soon you'll get food can't I have some kind of peace too'.

You then took your coffee cup to take another sip of coffee but you had already finished it a moment ago. 'Dammit' you mumbled. Lazily you got up and went to the kitchen to wash it up. You didn't want to procrastinate since you know if you do you're either going to be more lazy or you'll just forgot about it.

Silence still being your only friend right now and a cat of course you went to take a peak through the window just to see if your parents are already back or not.

'Still not here huh'. It was already 9am in the Morning. You sat back on the sofa and continue to scroll your phone. While scrolling your phone it made a little sound indicating there was a message coming in.

To your not so surprise it was your friend Jess. Asking you what were you doing today in which you reply with 'not much just staying home I guess'. Not even a minute has past your friend sent a reply asking you if you want to hang.

You were feeling awfully lazy today and didn't feel like going out. Plus you didn't even have your breakfast yet. You thought about it phone in hand staring at it still trying to make a decision.

Feeling like your friend knew you were hesitating to reply Jess sent another message saying that they would treat you your favourite dessert and probably buy you some other snacks for you to take home later. Well if they had spare change of course.

Seeing your friend talking about your favourite dessert sold you in. You've been craving to eat it for weeks! But never really had the chance. School is becoming a hazard in your life.

'Fine I'll go but let me have breakfast first' you replied in which Jess reply with a simple ok and a throwing confetti icon wherever they got that from.

You put your phone down and right on time both of your parents walk into the house. Hands filled with grocery bags.

'Sorry we're a bit late sweetheart the store was packed with people today' your mother explain while walking to the kitchen putting all the bags in order.

'Nahh it's fine..is there food??' You ask. At that point of starvation you could see yourself eating Chedar out of hunger. 'Ouhh yes dear go ask your father it's with him' she said. You went to your dad who was still outside taking all the groceries out of the car.

'Dad where's my food?' You ask. Your dad look at you for a bit trying to remember where he put it and walk to the passenger seats door. He then walk to you with a plastic bag in hand. Your face light up upon seeing the glorious food in your dad's hand.

'Here you go sweetie happy eating' he said and went back to work. You ran inside with the food in hand and quickly serve it in front of the tv. You were dying out of hunger.

Your mom brought you nothing special just some nice noodles with an egg on top. It was enough for you. Due to hunger the container that was full just a moment ago went empty in minutes.

Chedar who was behind you look at you that was finally full. 'What? you're worse than me' hearing that Chedar continue pretending to sleep. You rolled your eyes from him and got up to throw the trash away.

'Mom I'm meeting up with Jess later ok' you said letting her know. She only replied with an ok probably to tired after organising the groceries. Your dad was back in their bedroom most likely to sleep again since work starts tomorrow.

You then walk back to your room and change into some comfy and casual clothes. Putting on some sunscreen some powder a little bit accessories and lastly tidying up your hair.

You were lazy can you blame it? It was Sunday. 'Good enough for me' you said and proceeded to check your phone making sure that you didn't miss any messages from Jess. They were none.

'Jess should have message me by now' you sent a text to Jess asking where they were and are they ready and so on. Sadly no reply. 'You better answer me dear or I'm going to throw Cedar at you' since Cedar is a big cat he weighs a ton a perfect weapon to throw and someone and by someone your really good friend Jess.

Before you could even send the message about you threatening to throw Cedar the doorbell rang and you knew it was Jess.

'Can't you at least tell me you were on your way' you sighed and got up to walk out of your room. You gave your mom a little goodbye kiss on the cheek and pet Cedar who's in a state of possible depression for not getting food. 'BYEEE' and you head outside meeting your beloved friend Jess.