46

"It's really nice meeting you today" Chifuyu mom's said, walking you to the door

"Tea was...really good" you reply to her, not sure what to say next.

"I hope you can come more often"

"I will! I'll be happy to do it" you said to her enthusiastically.

His mom likes you that's what we call an achievement. A really BIG achievement. You were worried that you might have said something bad but she looks happy. That's good you thought.

"I hope Chifuyu comes home early so he could see you" his mom said feeling regretful.

Seeing her like that kinda makes you want to smack him for making his mother sad. This woman in front of you deserve everything. When he comes back you have to scold him for this.

For making you walk in the cold and on behalf of his mother because why not right. Not a bad decision is it?

"I could see him later, don't worry. Just say I came by is fine" you said to her with a smile.

"I will sweetheart"

You heart became warm after she said that. Chifuyu has a great mom. She's a wonderful person and surprisingly you became friends with her.

Inside, just a few moments ago, both of you were talking about how Chifuyu should sometime think things through. His so caught up with things, sometimes he could forget about the things around him.

Yeah he loves his friends but the both of you knew that someday, just one day he's going to do everything in his power for his friends. That worries the two of you.

It was something that people could saw coming if you knew that guy well enough.

"I'll get going now...It was really nice meeting you today Mrs Matsuno" you said to her again.

You were ready to leave and walk down the hallway, when suddenly his mom said something to you.

"Ouh and by the way" she started

You turn back to look at her, and widen your eyes a bit, waiting for what she had to say.

"I could see that my son really loves you" is what she said. It didn't look like a lie. Her eyes didn't show she was lying.

That means she knew about him already loving someone. Oh this was embarrassing...

"Ye-yes?" You replied, shock by what she had said.

Chifuyu's mom didn't reply immediately but only gave you a sweet smile before saying anything else "He didn't give me a name, but he talks about you a lot"

"Talks ab-about me??" You question again.

He talk about you to his mom??? You didn't expect that. You really didn't know he mentions you a lot to his mom. That was new...and surprising.

"He does, and whenever he does he looks like he has the world" she replied. She was still smiling after she said that.

"I,I didn't know that..." you said to her while you look down to your feet, trying to hide your smile.

Hearing what she said made you more than happy. You couldn't describe those feelings well but it sure is something. You even tried to calm yourself down but somehow that smile didn't left your face.

If Cedar had see you, he might have thought you really lost it.

"Take care of him for me will you?" His mom ask. It was a favour. A simple favour and how could you say no to her.