Epilogue

How many years has it been since then?

It wasn't really a question, I know exactly how many years had past.

7 years huh?

How time had fly since then and yet the memories felt so fresh like it was from yesterday.

Staring at the sun who's busy trying to drown itself into the deep sea in front of you, feet touching the sad, feeling the little stones in between your toes.

The scenery in front of you is beautiful. Such beautiful place in a world so filled with horribile things. Reminds you of how that there is beauty in everything if people would actually look.

At first you stood there alone, staring of what's in front of you with no one standing close nor beside, but then you felt a warm hand pulling you from behind.

His hand rested on your waist, and you did what you would usually do. You rested my head to his chest. Listening to the sound of his heart beating perfectly in his chest. The sound that gives you nothing but the feeling of peace.

"Enjoying the sunset?" He ask and gives you a little peck on the cheeks.

"It's beautiful" you replied and turn to look at him.

You looked up and found yourself looking straight to a pair of beautiful emerald eyes. It was his eyes, looking at you, filled with nothing but love.

You scan his face like it was the first time you had ever saw him and your gaze landed to his now dark hair.

You pause to stare at it for a moment before saying "I miss your blonde hair" you said, as you reach out your hand to his head.

"You don't like my dark hair?" He ask

"I like your natural hair better"

"Looks like I have to grow it back"

"You better or I'm shaving you bald" you joke.

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe" you replied while trying to release yourself from his strong grip.

Finally free from his hug, you walk away from him to go soak your feet into the water. Didn't have any shoes on made it easy for you to just run into the water quickly.

The guy that you had left moments ago soon stood by your side once again, joining you in the water.

"It's cold!" He screams a little while trying to adjust himself to the tempature of it.

You laugh at his reaction and proceeded to kick some water at him playfully. Well the guy looks like he took it personally. He then kick not a little but a full amount of water towards you, making the clothes you were wearing soaked.

You weren't sure what hit you was a wave or just a splash of water he kicked at you. It didn't honestly felt like it was a 'splash'.

"Now you're a fish" he joked as he looks at you who was soaking wet.

"At least I'm a cute fish" you replied while trying to get some water out of your clothes because right then, the clothes you had on that was once light as a feather suddenly felt like dumbbells instead.