39

His friends.

That means his gang members. Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Takemitchi and some others you might have forgot.

"Most of them are from Toman" he said as a flip the album open.

The first thing that was greeting you was a picture of a whole bunch of them together. You saw familiar faces but some where unrecognisable. There was a person you never saw. He has a big body with a really serious face. It was intimidating to look at, and stood beside him was a long haired boy. His hair was beautifully coloured in silver and was wearing a mask.

"Who are they?" You ask

"Ah...That's Mucho and Sanzu" he replied

You nodded and continued to stare at them "I like his hair" you said as you pointed to the guy name Sanzu.

"You do?"

"Yeah, maybe I should colour mine"

"No, I like your natural hair better"

There he goes again being a sweetheart.

"Fine~"

You continue to look at the pictures and realise that Takemichi was not in the first page of it.

"Where's Takemitchi?" You ask

"He didn't join Toman yet at this time. You'll see him at the further back"

You nodded your head again. No one caught your interest after that since there were so many people in there you got a bit of confuse.

You decided to turn to the next page and there you saw much more familiar faces. You could see Mikey eating his favourite Sundae and Draken scolding him. You could see Mitsuya sewing a uniform perhaps? He looks very passionate about it.

There was those twins Smiley and Angry if you weren't mistaken, Smiley just like his name was smiling while his left hand hugs his brother's shoulder. Angry was showing...well an angry face and his pose was the same as his brother.

It was cute of them. With that fluffy and colourful hair of theirs. 

You decided to turn to the next page and there you finally saw a picture of Chifuyu, but he was standing beside a person that you weren't quite aware of. In that picture Chifuyu looks a bit too serious while the other tall person grin happily.

He had long black hair and his teeth were showing. You could see he had really sharp fangs. That was something.

"Who's this?" You ask again.

Chifuyu didn't answer immediately like last time. He took his time to look at the person and gave you a sad smile.

"That's Baji" he said softly.

You turn to look at the picture again. So that was Baji. You finally got to see how he looks like. He had a really refine face, long dark hair, a big smile and looks like the type of person to love his friends the most. A really cool guy.

Suddenly you could feel the atmosphere between the two of you drop. Chifuyu eyes were filled with sadness and you could see it. You didn't like seeing him like that, so you decided to do something.

"He's really handsome" you praise him.

"Right" Chifuyu replied.

Well that didn't at all help with your plan to make him happy, but you didn't give up.

"A shame I didn't get to meet him, he looks really pretty, I wonder how tall he is. Did he have a lover or something?"

"First yeah I wish you could meet him, second he's 175 cm and what's up with the last question"