50

You couldn't recount how many times you and his mom and exchange shifts, taking turns to watch over Chifuyu,

You couldn't recall how many sunrise and sunsets had gone by. All you knew is that, you felt like you haven't heard his voice for eternity.

Chifuyu was still in bed, too busy being in a coma. The doctor's didn't seem to worry, though you saw how nurses would occasionally ask how he was doing, even though they were the ones who told you he's fine.

He is in fact stable, but why hasn't he open his eyes? That you didn't know.

Jess had came by a few times. Their visit it some what between peaceful and chaotic. One time they came by with the others,and by you mean others, you mean Kazushi and his best friends.

Both of them were awfully chaotic. Almost turn the room upside down thanks to them. Akkun, the one that has that one unique hair, which made you remember Chifuyu's old hair, tried to stop them but it was a total disaster.

Both if them tried to throw apples at each other so they could say 'an apple a day keeps the doctor's away'. Well that quote didn't say anything about throwing apples and yet there they are, having their own civil apple war.

If it weren't for you giving both of them a nice knock on the head, they would already been kicked out. The nurse that heard the commotion would peek inside and whenever they do that, you had to immediately kick one of their feet to shut them up.

It felt like babysitting a child rather than having a friendly visit. It was a good thing Chifuyu was in a coma or maybe not. He might have a dream where he was in a war instead, with all of their screams.

Well that was Jess's story.

Mikey?

Well he's been doing great. After the two of you talk that night, Mikey seem a bit more light. Is that how you were supposed to phrase it? Well whatever.

Mikey finally told them what really happen, he took your little advice and ask for their help and of course they were willing to do it.

Well Mikey did earn himself a couple of light hits from his friends for not telling. They did have the right to be a bit mad at the boy. But you were glad that everything turned out perfectly.

Well almost perfect...

Now you were walking through the same hallway you had been through for the pass few weeks. The place wasn't at all foreign to you anymore.

The white halls and the people passing by. Some with wheelchairs, some with a cane and some could walk freely but with a nurse at their side.

Though that wasn't your focus right then.

You turn to a certain hallway, where it was more quite and there is a line of doors sealed shut. Only certain people could come and go.

You first saw a clock hanging on the wall. It's already 7pm. You were a bit late that day but that was because you had to stay with your family. You also wanted to give a little more time for Chifuyu's mom to stay right by his side.

Chifuyu's mom was doing great but she had come more often now. Maybe she had gotten a bit more of free time from work.

At times, the two of you would both spend the night there and have little talks and let out silent laughs at each others stories. She was now like a best friend rather than your boyfriend's mother.

"You're a bit late today aren't you?" Said a nurse that you had grown close to.

"Had to stay with my family longer today" you replied to her with a smile.