49

It's already night. The others had left a couple hours ago and now you were watching Chifuyu's mom pulling out some things out of her bag.

It was her turn to stay here for the night. Both of decided last time that you should take turns staying her. A gap of two to four days. Usually it's two since his mom has work.

The deal is good. You could go home, have some rest, meet Cedar and finally have your back on something soft again. That's the most exciting part. Your sweet sweet bed.

"I think that's all" she said after finish lining up her things on the table in front of you.

She had her clothes neatly fold at one side, ready to be put in the wardrobe, some skin cares, foods and some papers. That would probably be her work.

"I better be going now" you said while getting up.

In your hand was a bag that his mom brought along this morning except inside it was your yesterday's clothes. You had tried to wash some of the blood off. It still has stains on it but the washing machine could take of that no problem.

"You're right. You don't want your parents to worry" she replied and was ready to walk you to the door.

"Let me say goodbye to Chifuyu first" you said and started walking to him.

His mom was watching you from behind but then decided to leave and went to the door instead, where she couldn't see what you would do. Which was awkward. His mom was giving you and him some privacy.

If Chifuyu was awake you would have slap his arm out of embarrassment. Well played Matsuno really well played.

"I'll be going home now" you whispered to him as one hand travels to reach his "I'll comeback 2 to 3 days later ok?"

Of course there's no response. The only reply you got was the sound of the beeping monitor that's letting out the same sound again and again, endlessly.

"Your mom will be here" you continued "I'll see you later"

That was your last words to him. Before you went to the door, you pulled his hand gently, using the same hand that was holding him, you bring his hands close to your lips and planted a little kiss on top of it.

"Bye..."

You then walk to the door, where his mother was standing patiently waiting for you. You gave her one last hug along with a little smile and left.

Once you stepped outside, the door behind you closed itself and now you were standing in that quiet hallway alone.

At least that's what you thought.

You didn't realise someone was standing a few steps away while looking at you. You thought it was just a passerby, a visitor that would visit the person in the next room, but when you turn around to finally start you little journey back home, what greeted you wasn't a strangers face but a familiar one.

"Mikey? What are you still doing here?" You ask.

He stares at you for a while, just like he always does before he start to open his mouth "We need to talk"

"About what?"

"Let's go to the rooftop"

"Why?"

"It's peaceful up there"

Well you can't argue with that. Standing in the middle of an open space under the night blue sky, with the wind blowing through your hair is a wonderful thought. It would be great...but it felt like a blizzard was going on outside.