48

A day had pass since then.

Chifuyu was moved to his own room now and you felt awful. Not because you were feeling bad about what happen to him, well of course you did, you still do but this was because you slept on a sofa in his room while crying.

Your eyes feels like it was stung by a bee. It refuses to open itself.

Last night you didn't want to go home and decided to stay with him. Even his mom went home and yet here you are, giving her an excuse saying that if anything happens you would immediately call her.

Well that earn you a free major back pain.

You let out a big yawn after getting up from bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. You didn't actually have any extra clothes but his mom said that she would came by and gave you some.

You got up from the sofa and walk to the bathroom to wash your face. Refresh yourself up a bit after waking up because right now you felt like you should be in a ward.

The bathroom is pretty big which was nice. You open the tap and let your hands soaked in the water first before you wash your face up.

It felt cold on your skin despite having the temperature to warm but it sure did the trick and made you wake up. You took the towel nearby and wipe your face dry.

You then checked your face on the mirror and all you could say is, you were a total mess. Even your hair is all over the place. Seeing that, you took the comb that's sitting perfectly beside the sink and started combing your hair as neatly as you can.

Satisfied with how it looks you put the comb down and walked out of the bathroom. There you started hearing the same noises that you heard since last night.

The sound of the heart rate monitor beeping nonstop. It was getting annoying to listen to it but it was also the thing that help you get some sleep last night.

"Morning Chifuyu" you greeted the man laying on bed.

He was still deep in sleep. Who knows when he wakes up. All you do know is that you will wait.

"What time is it now?" You ask to basically no one at all.

You look at the digital clock that hangs on the wall. It showed that it was already 9:40 in the morning. You woke just in time before a nurse comes in to check on Chifuyu.

Realising that, you immediately walk back to the sofa and took the blue blanket you had on since yesterday and puts it all around your shoulder.

You then walk back to Chifuyu and sat beside him, waiting. You stare at his blank face. Eyes still close shut. You watch as he breaths steadily. His chest going and up down.

He's alright.

Seeing and making sure he's ok is what's making you feel better right now.

You slowly holds his hand, feeling the warmth of it against your skin.

You stayed like that for a few moments before you heard the door being knocked and a female nurse coming in with some food.

"Good morning" she greeted you with a kind smile.

"Morning..." you reply to hear in a whisper, didn't have the strength to feel 'enthusiastic'

"How are you feeling?" She ask while she puts the food on the table nearby.

"Fine I guess..."

"You sleep good?"

"For a bit, yeah"