33

You looked at the time,

It was already nearing 11.

You decided, that was enough of looking through pics and social media for today and got ready for bed.

Cedar was inside your room tonight. You had brag to him about the black cat necklaces, telling him lies that you were planning to take in another kitten soon.

That resulted in him pretending to ignore you and well here he is now. Laying his huge self beside your fluffy pillow. He was purring so loud, you doubt that you could even get any type of sleep.

"Gosh Cedar shut uppp" you whine.

Cedar who was sleeping ignore you and kept purring. You could even feel your pillow shaking because of him. Who needs an electrical pillow when you have a cat that purrs like an earthquake? Definitely not you.

You sigh and turn your back towards him. Trying to get at least some sort of sleep. In your hand was the jellyfish plushie that Chifuyu had give you. The material of it was so soft, it feels really comfortable in your hands. Hopefully this could make you sleepier at some point.

As the time past by, your eyes started to get heavy. You were close to falling asleep when you suddenly heard something hit your bedroom window.

You eyes flew back open and you turn your body around to look at your window. You thought it was probably some blind bird crashing to it but then the hitting sounds repeated a bit too many times.

"Should I look?"

Slowly you crawled on your bed to take a peek outside. You had to be careful since it might be some drunk person passing by and had mistaken your house as some lake or something, who knows.

You bravely took a little peek outside and turns out it wasn't a middle age man who was drunk. It was a young guy, with an undercut blonde hair paired with beautiful emerald eyes, and a piercing on one of his ear.

You opened you window quickly and called to him in a whisper.

"Chifuyu?!"
                                    •••

Chifuyu was drench in sweat after running for quite the distance.

He was now back at the place where he had drop you off. Your house.

Chifuyu took out his phone, planning to call you, but thanks to him staring at the pictures for to long his phone died. Now there was no way to call you. Way to go Romeo.

Not giving up, he search around the area for little pebbles that might be laying on the side of the road. He picked up about five of them and started throwing it to your bedroom window, trying to catch your attention and hopefully won't crack it.

Gladly it work wonders.

"Chifuyu?!"

Chifuyu gave you a grin and a little wave.

"What are you doing here?" You ask, confuse on wht has this guy not home yet.

"Meeting you"

"You just saw me an hour ago"

"Is it bad that missed you?"

Well you we're expecting that answer and him to be so bold like that. Just an hour ago he was shy like a child that was about to meet a new friend and now he was saying things like he misses you? Who was this man and what happen to the boy.

"What now?"

He smiled and uses his hands to ask you to come down. You gave a 'no' look but he didn't give up and kept asking you to go to him.