22

It was ice cream alright.

Mikey had lead the both of you and Mitsuya to an ice cream shop. Sweet!

Yeah...

"What does he want????" You had been asking yourself that question all the way there. You didn't think you had done something wrong. All you did was bumped your head to a shelf. Which was really dumb and it hurt. BAD

"You took us here to eat ice cream??" Mitsuya said, looking at the shop.

Mikey didn't reply but just walk into the place quickly. "There goes my money again" You heard Mitsuya complain as he followed Mikey inside.

You laugh at what he said and followed behind. Still having no clue why Mikey invited you to join him, you just decided to ask him later when Mitsuya wasn't there.

Inside, Mikey was already sitting at the near corner side of the place. It wasn't hidden, it just block your view from seeing who was sitting there. Thanks to his long blond hair and a purple headed guy, you saw where they were.

While walking there you thought of making an excuse to leave. It was a chance right? But still it didn't look bad to actually hang with them a bit. What's the worse that could happen anyways.

Reaching the place where both of them were sitting, you put all the bags you were carrying first at the side of the wall. Finish sorting that out, you finally sat in front of both them.

"Am I being interviewed or something?" You asked yourself, because it sure did look like one.

The air was awkward between the three of you. No one knew what to say. The silence went on for a moment of time but was save by a waitress.

"What could I get you?" She asked.

"A Sundae with extra sprinkles and chocolate syrup" Mikey said quickly. You could see his eyes glowing just by saying the order.

"I'll take a vanilla ice cream" Mitsuya said and put down the menu.

Now all the attention was at you. The waiter waited for you to give your order, while Mikey and Mitsuya looked at you waiting to know what you had decided to take.

"I'll take a Chocolates Chip cookie dough" you said, manage to not shutter your way saying it.

The waitress write down your order and smiled. "I'll be back with your order soon!" She said enthusiastically. You wish you had that energy. To bad your 'energy-less'.

You watch as the worker disappeared from your eyes and went to look at the two guys in front of you, Mikey was smiling as if he was satisfied with what you had order.

You didn't understand why. You act as if he was just acting friendly to you. You know a friendly gesture.

"You close with Chifuyu?" Mitsuya suddenly ask, breaking the silence.

You turn you attention to him and answered "Kinda...yeah".

Mitsuya nodded at your answer not saying anything after that.

Now you really felt like you were being interviewed. "Am I being interviewed to be Chifuyu's friend??" you ask yourself. It was weird but maybe they just wanted to make sure you be a good friend. You know...ok you don't know.

"How long have you known him?" Mitsuya ask again.

"Around almost a month??"

"Where did you meet?"

"The place he works..."

"You guys hang out often?"

"Urmm...kinda"