11

Jess left you behind with the group of boys alone. You, the social awkward human. Just great.

You walk alongside Chifuyu who kept a steady pace making sure that you are always right beside him. 'So...you're in gang huh?' you ask. Didn't sure that was a good thing to ask but hey you gotta start somewhere.

'Yeah...' he answered really dryly. You started to wonder if he was mad at you or just didn't want to say much. 'You're not scared of me right?'.

That question left you a bit of a shock. 'Why would I?' you ask. 'I'm in a gang where we fight now and then and you just got chased by one so I thought...' he was really hesitant to ask. He didn't even look at you. His eyes was so focus on the road refusing to meet yours.

You look at him and let out a laugh. He who heard you were laughing look at you confuse at what and why are you laughing. What's so funny he would probably thought. 'Of course not silly!' you reply hitting his arm jokingly. 'Ouh...good' he said with a little smile. He mumbled that quietly but you could still hear him.

'He must be worried' you guess. The both of you then continue to walk in silence. His friends were joking once and then but most of the time they would just walk quietly. 'Is this how they are usually?' you started to wonder.

They didn't look distant to one another. You guess because you were there they didn't feel comfortable perhaps. You were the only odd one there. You wanted to run to Jess but you don't think you could run anymore. Your legs still hurts from the running.

'You legs are ok right?' Chifuyu ask you who look really tired. 'Kind of I guess...' you reply looking at your legs. It felt shaky but you pay no mind trying to think positive by saying that you will soon be there only a few couple of walks more. 'Please be there soon'.

Chifuyu look at you one more time before turning his head back up. The walk was not long. Thank goodness. The moment you reach the mall you immediately look for a place to seat.

'My legs can rest...' you sigh after finally being able sit. You can't even feel your legs anymore.

You look around the area. The mall was quite big despite looking small from the outside. There weren't that many people but still it looks crowded and in that crowd you sat alone in the midst of people.

Where are the other? Well you ask the them to just go ahead first since you didn't want to bother them anymore. At first Chifuyu hesitant to leave you alone but you insisted. Jess was already running to the arcade forgetting you were there. You didn't mind but still can't they remember you were there too geez.

You took another deep breath and sigh feeling the cold air. You felt like you could fall asleep anytime but then people would wonder why a person in a school uniform was sleeping there alone when they could just go home.

You were lazy to take out your phone from the bag. You didn't even bother to move anymore. Having nothing to do your mind started to wonder off somewhere else until suddenly you heard a voice. 'Still tired?' the person ask.

You snap yourself back to reality and saw Chifuyu standing in front of you with a can of soda in his hand. 'A bit yeah...Why did you comeback?'

'I thought maybe you could use a drink so...' he said quite shyly. You chuckled a bit and took the drink from his hands 'Thanks Chifuyu'. After you grab the drink you open the can and immediately chug the whole thing down. Finally something to quench your thirst.

Chifuyu walk closer to you and ask if he could sit next to you. 'Of course' you replied and move away a bit to give him some space. He didn't said anything after he sat but instead just stare at the people walking around.

'You're not going back to the arcade?' you ask him. 'Nah...I'll wait for you' he replied giving you a little smile. 'You don't have to you know' you said feeling a bit guilty although secretly you wanted him to stay. 'I insist'.

You didn't say anything back. Like he insisted right so why not. The both of you sat there in silence. Not a single word came out from the both of you. 'Why does this always happen?' you whine in your head. The drink he gave you was already gone, now in your hand was only an empty can.

'I have a cat too' he said suddenly. 'You do?'. 'Yeah a black cat' he answered. 'What the name?'

He seems hesitant to say or rather he looks embarrass to say it. You could already see his cheeks turning red. 'It's...Peke J...'

Took you a minute to process what he said 'Peke J?' you ask making sure you heard that right. He didn't say anything but just nod turning his head away from you. 'What's with the na-'  you didn't get to finish your question when he interrupted.

'Look d...don't ask where I got the name ok....I don't know where it came from' you could see he was really getting shy.

Laughter burst out of you seeing him being tense like that. To be more honest you even find that cute. 'Chifuyu...you're so cute' you said in between laughter. To busy laughing you didn't realise what you said meanwhile Chifuyu who was still blushing was in shock.

'W..what did you say?' he ask hesitating. You stop laughing and look at him confuse 'what do you mean?'. 'I mean did you say I was...'

You waited for him to finish his question. Head tilting to the side a bit. 'Never...mind' he finally said sighing. You didn't get why he's acting that way all of a sudden but you didn't ask. You didn't want to make things awkward between the both of you.

'You ok to go now?' he ask already standing up. You look at him then turn to look at your legs shaking them a bit. 'Yeah I'm fine now' you said while getting up from the seat. 'Let me throw this away for a sec' you said showing the empty can in your hand. 'Let me do it' he said and took the can from your hand before you could even reply.

You watch as him do little runs to the nearest garbage-can at the opposite direction. You can't help but laugh at him. He is absolutely adorable. Ouh how you wish you could record him without being question why.

After throwing it away he ran back to you looking excited. 'He's probably excited to go to the arcade' you thought.

'Let's go' he said. The both of you then walk side by side again. You eyes were busy exploring the mall wanting to know what shops were there. Turns out there was a lot. You never visit this place since it's much more further from your house and you were lazy to walk yourself somewhere far. Typically you.

Chifuyu on the other hand was looking at you who was to immerse looking at the place. You didn't realise he was watching you while  laughing softly. The view of you looking here and there was like a baby just starting to see the world was cute to him.

You turn your head back, now focusing at the place in front of you. Chifuyu who saw that immediately turn his head away scared that you would notice him staring. Of course your oblivious self didn't notice. That gave Chifuyu a big relief.

The two of you continue to walk to the arcade not knowing what you were about see. All you know right now was that Chifuyu was there with you giving you the feeling like it was an after school date with him.