9

The next morning you woke up feeling refresh. Well not actually just not as sleepy as always. You got out of bed and do your daily routine. Gave Cedar some food since your mom was busy doing her morning chores and the next giving you parents a goodbye kiss on the cheek before you leave for school.

Nothing much happen on your way there. You felt really calm that day for some reason. 'Nothing could ruin this day' you thought happily and was about doing little skips but that was to much energy in the middle of the morning.

You reached the gates of school. The place look as gloomy as ever nothing lively yet not without those loud boys who loves to scream in the hallway. You wonder where do some people get so much energy in the middle of the morning. You could never.

After changing your shoes at the locker you enter the school hallway and climb up the stairs to floor one. Everything was quite. You saw just a few other students in the other classes probably sleeping at their seats.

You open your classroom doors and just like always you're the first one there. Not surprising. You walk to your seat and hang you beg at the hook that was place beside the table and started having a staring contest with the wall clock watching it ticking so slowly.

A sigh escape your mouth after a few minutes there. You turn your gaze to the window at your left looking outside. It was slowly getting brighter and brighter. You got up from your seat and walk towards the window.

You sat at the seat that was near the window looking down at the school gates. You could see some more students coming in all of them look tired as ever. You then turn your focus to the sky looking at birds flying free. Everything that day felt perfect. You wish it could last but you know nothing ever last especially in this world.

To busy losing yourself in your own world you were brought back to reality when you heard someone calling out your name. You look behind and saw your classmate who was the owner of the seat you were sitting at right now.

'Oh!' you immediately got up to give him his seat 'sorry'. He didn't say anything back but immediately walk to his place and put his bag aside. You ran back to your place not wanting to be near the boy any longer. He gives you a really bad feeling for some reason.

You continued to wonder at your place hoping that the day would go by faster. Class hasn't even started and you were already tired of the place.

'YOOO!!' Jess suddenly came out of nowhere. You look at them who was as always, energetic. 'What are you doing?' They ask. 'Not much wondering about life'

'Geez aren't you a sad one' they replied while stealing someone else's seat so they could sit in front of you.

You only gave them a small smile as a reply to lazy to say anything at the time. 'Want to hangout today after class?' They ask eyes full of hope.

You did reject them last time because of a certain cat so why not you go today. You didn't have anything better to do anyways. 'Where to?'

Jess eyes instantly started to sparkle like there were a thousand shooting stars in those of eyes. 'So today I think we could go to the arcade since we haven't been there in a while. Second we can go karaoke or watch a movie or something I don't know we choose later. Thennn we coul-'

'Woah hold it there' you said interrupting their business. 'What?'. 'Slow down there buddy' you said giving them a look while giggling a bit. 'Look I've been waiting to hangout ok let me' Jess said and continue their blabbering.

You only listen to all of them until the teacher got there. Jess got up and went back to their seat that was at the back of the class. 'Here we go' you mumble and a day full of school misery started.