38

"So you went to 'meet' someone with Takemitchi and ended up bumping into some people on the way out?" You repeated what he said.

He nodded his head multiple times like he was some kind of hammer, showing that he wasn't lying.

You stare at him suspiciously and sigh. To be honest you wanted to ask him more about what he's up to, is the 'thing' his doing dangerous, is he going to be ok?, would he get hurt?, you wanted to know all of that, but for some reason even if you ask, you know this man is going to bluff.

"Don't do anything stupid" you finally said to him. You were worried. How could you not? He's always went and go do something worrying. You wonder what his mom thinks about this.

Speaking about his mom...

"When's your mom coming home?" you ask

"Usually late at night, why?"

"Nothing...I thought I could meet her"

"You want to meet my mom?" He ask, shock by that.

"Yeah, why not" you replied casually. You didn't see anything wrong about wanting to meet his mom.

"You're taking it fast huh" he said suddenly.

You pause and looks at him, confuse by what he met 'fast'. Was meeting his mom something bad? Is it to early to get to know his mom? Huh?

"What do you mean fast?" You ask.

"I'm only a second year going to my third and you're a first year going to you second" he said

"And??" You didn't see the problem with that.

"Getting together is a bit earl-"

Didn't get to finish his sentence, you quickly throw a cushion at his face, stopping him to speak any further.

"I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT DUMBASS" You scream at him.

Geez things couldn't get more embarrassing for you could it? What's up with him thinking like that anyways. Of course both of them are too young. Who in the right mind would marry that early. Well maybe it was an exception during the old days but this was NOT the old days.

"Hehehe you didn't?" He let's out a cute little laugh.

You want to slap him for that. Can't even stay mad properly thanks to him. When will day the day ever come where you can actually stay mad at him. Probably never.

"I hate you Matsuno"

Chifuyu remove the cushion that was at his face and looks at you directly in the eyes.

"C'mon when will you start to say you love me?" He ask playfully.

"I don't know maybe when you deserve it?"

"I don't deserve one now?"

"No" you replied jokingly

Truthfully speaking he deserves it. He deserves to be told those words but you couldn't say it. It was hard, telling him you 'love' him. It seems like it was an unspeakable words to you. A word so foreign that you can't seem to utter.

"Hmmmmm" he started to think.

You watch as he thought about something. The air didn't felt awkward anymore between the two of you. That was great. You could now lay down or start throwing things at him without feeling bad. Cool!

Peke J had come to sit beside you, to continue his sleep. He must have feel safe with you instead of the hug attacker Chifuyu.

"Remember that time when I won the drinking contest with Jess?" He said, after a while of silence.