29

We went to an aquarium.

"An aquarium huh?" You said.

After the both of you got off the train, Chifuyu lead the way, and you followed without questioning anything. You weren't actually shock that he took you to the aquarium. What do you expect from an animal lover? A trip to space?.

"What disappointed?" He ask jokingly.

Chifuyu now look happier compare to when he was back at the cemetery. His eyes were no longer red, and he had stop the hiccups he suddenly had back in the train. It was funny to see embarrass about having the case of hiccups in public.

He had tried so hard to hide them that he decided to stood beside the door rather than sitting next to you. He said to 'hide his face' .

"Nah I expected something animal related from you" you replied happily.

Chifuyu tried to hide how relief he was, but you could see it.

"C'mon let me buy the tickets" he said and took out his wallet.

"We share!" You let out a little scream.

Last time this man didn't let you pay, so you HAVE to make sure that this time around you and him at least have to split the money.

"It's fine I'll pa-" before he could finish his sentence, you grab both of his hands, stopping the stubborn guy from taking out his money.

"S.P.L.I.T Split!" You replied by spelling out the words 'split' at him, in case he might not know what that means.

"I-" his tongue was once again tied.

It wasn't because he was shock at you screaming at him, but it was the fact that your soft hands were touching his.

Couldn't think straight, Chifuyu only nodded saying yes to the idea of them splitting the money.

Seeing him agree, puts a smile on your face.

"Finally!!" You scream.

Finally after long being rejected to split money or repay something you finally got to take out the money that's turning into mold in your wallet for someone.

You quickly took out your wallet that was in Chifuyu's bag.

Apparently the man was carrying all your things your phone, the food you bought and the drinks. The only thing you were holding was your phone, well you did put your phone in his bag too just a few moments ago. You had took it out to checked if you had any messages. Gladly there was nothing.

You grab hold of your wallet and quickly took out your money and gave it to him happily.

"Here!" You said

He might wonder why did you even bother taking out your money. You could have save it. He knows you didn't go to work like him. Usually people who  go to work would pay but you were sure persistent in using you own money.

"I'll be back, don't wonder some place else" he said before leaving.

"Fine~" you replied, smiling like a sweet innocent child.

Chifuyu eyes you suspiciously and went to line up for the ticket.

You watch as he go, running like a child went to line up.

You look as his got further from you. Looking at his back made you wonder how many feelings did he buried deep inside him. After seeing him cried back then made you curious, but you didn't pry. Worried that he might be uncomfortable talking about it.