42

"You..."

"Did you plan this..." you ask him, your eyes didn't leave from looking out of the window.

"Worth watching the weather news all day" he answered with a grin on his face. Proud that he manage to do it.

"For me?"

"Anything for you" he answered, this time he was looking at you, a sweet little smile was on his face, looking at you so lovingly.

"And I couldn't do anything for you..."

"You already did do everything for me"

"What?"

"Just being here, existing, living, breathing. That's all I need"

"I feel really useless now"

"Honestly I'm bad and comforting people" he said and rubbed his neck, trying to figure out how to make you feel better.

A smile grew on you face seeing him like that. Always trying his best.

"Yeah you're really bad at it" you tease him.

"Not helping"

You gave him another smile and continued to stare at the snow falling. It was really beautiful to just sit and watch it fall.

"Well if you say that's all I need to do then ok"

"Just smile and be happy, that's all I need from you" Chifuyu continued to say, while he slowly holds you hand again.

"You too, make sure you're happy too"

"Of course I will, with you!" He laughed.

Again you smile at him and the both of you continue to look outside.

Cedar who's now sitting in the sofa joins looking at window. Probably amaze by how white things other than water falling from the sky.

Maybe he would thought those were something he could eat. Well he could but it would melt anyways so what's the point.

"You know I always have this fantasy" you began to talk, after a short silence between the two of you.

"What fantasy?" He ask.

"Where couples dancing in the snow. It looks fun"

Chifuyu didn't take long to process that. He immediately open the sliding door, making the cold wind enter the house.

"Chifuyu! Why did you open that?!?!"

"C'mon" he said, as he held his hand out for you.

"What?"

"Take my hand and let's do it"

"Now?? Without coats???"

"Why not?"

You thought about it. It's not a good idea. The both of you could catch a cold at some point, but looking at how Chifuyu was already standing outside, and his hands were held out to you, how can you refuse.

"If we catch a cold I'm blaming you" you said to him.

"Sure sure. Now come on!!"

You let out a little scoff and took his hand. Feeling your warmth against him made him smile even wider. Just by a simple touch. Your touch.

Chifuyu slowly leads you outside. Both were barefooted on the ground, and was standing the opposite of each other. It was awkward since none of you know how to dance.

"Now what?" You ask him.

"We dance" is all he said. Didn't get to respond Chifuyu pulled you close. One hand on your waist the other holding your right hand.